31-37

Chapter 31

  But he didn't know how to make it. He thought about it and said a little uncertainly: "It seems that it can be preserved for a long time by making it into bacon, or it can be cured with salt and then remove the moisture..."

  He was really unsure, "I've never done it...I don't know how...otherwise...why don't Shi Xing and I try it today?"

  Seeing that he really didn't understand, Shen Hu had no choice but to touch his hair and said, "We will also find a way. You don't have to be too anxious, just try."

  After saying that, the disappointed three people set off to make traps.

  "Okay, I understand, be careful!"

  Before Zhang Yue and the four of them could come up with a plan, trouble came to their door again!

  "Zhang Yue! You little brat! Come out here!"

  Zhang Yue cooks meat in a cave in Yunshan Mountain. He usually stays here, and Shen Hu also puts all the food he gets here!

  Hearing the female voice shouting at the entrance of the cave, Zhang Yue shook his hands and almost threw out a basin of hot water!

  "Who?! You must be crazy!" Zhang Yue put down the heavy pot angrily!

  "Let me go out and take a look!" Shi Xing recognized who it was and looked bored.

  "Hey, hey, don't go!" Zhang Yue quickly stopped him, "Go and see something, let her scream."

  "Xiao Yue, she has been scolding you..." Yun Duo also blushed angrily, and people outside had already scolded them together.

  "I heard it!" Zhang Yue spread his hands indifferently.

  "Just pretend you can't hear me. There is a troublemaker outside. She doesn't dare to come in anyway, so let's not go out and talk to her."

  Zhang Yue doesn't want to struggle with his aunt like this every day. The most important thing now is to quickly find a way to preserve meat!

  "Okay, okay, don't be angry!" Zhang Yue took Shi Xing's hand to comfort them.

  "The most important thing for us now is to figure out a way to preserve meat! Everything else has to be put aside. Good men don't fight with women, understand?"

  Seeing that the expressions of the three people were not very good, Zhang Yue continued to comfort them!

  "We are busy demi-humans, not idle parasites like her. We are about to become the biggest beast tide. We have a lot to do!"

  Although the words were meant to appease the three people, Zhang Yue deliberately raised his voice and said it, and people outside could hear it clearly!

  Mu Huan's mother's hair was so angry that she wanted to break in and beat Zhang Yue to relieve her anger!

  This damn demi-human! ! !

The author has something to say: Because there was something going on during the Dragon Boat Festival, there was no coding, so there was no archive of manuscripts_(:з」∠)_

The latest update time may be unstable

Friends who read this article, please understand.

I will try my best to save the manuscript when I finish my work~

  ☆、Chapter 24

  Zhang Yue knew that Mu Huan's mother would definitely not break in. In the tribe, women were strictly prohibited from entering the homes of demi-humans. At the same time, demi-humans or men were also prohibited from entering homes with underage women or women living alone.