61-70

Chapter 61

  The whole tribe is getting excited. They must actively prepare to spend the next winter and make every cub survive! So they can't be lazy, they still have a lot to do!

  Everyone in the Stone Tribe has a sense of crisis. They always try their best to survive, but they don't ask for much in return, just a healthy life.

  Zhang Yue thinks this is very good. This attitude of always being active and working hard should be passed down from generation to generation, instead of being like many modern people who put in a little effort but expect nothing in return. He doesn't know how to describe this feeling. But he really hopes that these actions of the Stone Tribe can last forever.

  Shi Guang came to Zhang Yue with an unexpected feeling, but he still lamented Shi Guang's carefulness and precautions. Shi Guang came here to transplant the rice tree.

  The saplings Zhang Yue and Shen Hu brought back before winter and planted in the north of the tribe have sprouted. The light green color represents wireless vitality. Shi Guang has been staring at these trees for a long time, proving that the transplanted saplings can survive, so Will we be able to get enough food in the tribe in the future?

  Shi Guang was full of expectations. The moment he discovered the sprout, he came to Zhang Yue to confirm. After listening to Shi Guang's guess, Zhang Yue put down the bowl in his hand and said, "Oh, Brother Shi Guang, you are really amazing! You guessed everything." , all edible plants can actually be planted in the open space of the tribe, and with careful care, you can get enough food in winter! And this is something that everyone in the tribe can participate in."

  Shi Guang also thought about it. Last year was indeed a good year, but the old people in the tribe felt even more useless, depressed, and some even tried to work hard. Shi Guang has also been thinking about how to solve this problem.

  Most of those old people were people who had been working hard to contribute to the tribe when they were young. Now they are old and have become a drag on everyone. They feel uncomfortable. In previous years, some old people left the tribe on their own. Last year, it was Shi Guang who had been guarding the tribe for a long time. I said that I would not let any old man go out, so no old man left.

  But without letting them leave, Shi Guang had no other way to get them to follow him to hunt or collect food. After understanding Zhang Yue's method, Shi Guang thought it was an excellent idea.

  However, Zhang Yue was actually talking about those 12 or 13-year-old Asians and female cubs... In the past, children as old as the Stone Tribe had followed the adults to collect plants outside, but they were still too young in Zhang Yue's eyes. Yes, it is more dangerous to go out, and indeed many children have died during the collection process.

  Zhang Yue feels that children who are too young are still too nervous in the face of danger. They may be almost the same as when he first came here, but he is an adult and has good adaptability. Children are different and need to adapt slowly so that they can be in the tribe. It's good to help out, just so you don't have to go out with the collection team every time.

  Shi Guang and Zhang Yue talked about their ideas and concluded that they can still be implemented, provided that they can be successfully planted in the tribe! After seeing the example of rice tree seedlings, Shi Guang is quite confident about this.

  "However, Brother Shi Guang, I only know that we can grow these ourselves. As for how to grow and raise them, I don't know at all. You have to find someone to take care of and observe them."