41-45

Chapter 41

  Yunshan paused for a moment, and Zhang Yue, who had been paying close attention, immediately saw it. He followed Yunshan's gaze and said, "Ah, the poisonous blood has flowed cleanly!" With that, he tied the rope around his arm. It's not good to untie it or tie it for a long time.

  Yunshan heard this and figured it out very smartly. He saw that Yunpan's condition was obviously better than before, so he silently noted it in his mind, but kept applying the medicine on the wound, and took it out of the animal skin bag he carried. Come up with several things and pound them.

  "Bring me a bowl of hot water."

  Shi Xing quickly handed over the prepared hot water, and Yunshan mixed the crushed medicine into the hot water and fed it to Yunpan.

  "Jia, take good care of Yunpan these two days and come to me when she wakes up."

  "I understand, thank you, Yunshan witch doctor!" Jia knew that his partner was probably fine, so he quickly thanked her and almost burst into tears.

  "Also, thank you, Xiaoyue!"

  "Why are you thanking him?! This is all his fault. If it hadn't been for him, Yunpan wouldn't have been bitten by the poisonous insect."

  Before Zhang Yue had time to speak, a female voice came from behind the crowd, and the crowd automatically moved aside. It turned out to be Jiang Yun!

  Zhang Yue clenched his fists but still did not hide away. When he saw Yunpan being poisoned, he knew that he might be blamed, because Yunpan was attacked by poisonous insects while weaving a backpack.

  But he didn't expect that the one who accused him was Jiang Yun who didn't come to help at all! What right does she have to accuse herself? ! Zhang Yue took a deep breath and bent down towards Jia Yi, "I'm sorry, Jia, it's true that I didn't think carefully about this matter, I'm sorry!"

  "No, no, no, I don't blame you, don't do this!" Jia hurriedly helped Zhang Yue up.

  "Why didn't you think carefully? You shouldn't have asked everyone to do some work outside the cave!" Jiang Yun was still accusing.

  Zhang Yue had no intention of giving in, or felt that he was being unreasonable, so he became rude in his words.

  "Why shouldn't we all be asked to work together? Now all the men in the tribe are working to build a safe environment for the tribe, and there are so many of us just watching? Not helping in any way?"

  "Yes, Yunpan was attacked by a poisonous insect today, but it was an accident. Just because of an accident with a very small chance, we just watch the men working exhaustingly?"

  "You're talking nonsense..."

  "Stop talking!" Zhang Yue pointed at Jiang Yun's nose, "I know you don't like me, but please don't hold back on all the big things! You're really despising me!"

  "Each of us is a member of the tribe, and we should all do our best for the good of the tribe! Instead of just waiting for men to do it! We have hands and feet, and smart minds, and there are many things we can do There are many, many, many. Please think about our tribe, your partners, and the cubs, and work hard!"

  Jiang Yun was so angry that she coughed, but no one came to comfort her or pat her back. Everyone was thinking about Zhang Yue's words.

  "Each of us is a member of the tribe, and each of us has hard-working hands. We should not put the burden of survival solely on men. We can also be great!"