16-20

_Chapter 16

  The competition between the ten warriors in the tribe is never-ending. On the one hand, it is to exercise their bodies, and on the other hand, it is the ranking of the ten warriors. So as long as it's a discussion on the Warriors' ranking, I can't refuse it!

  Muyu is also one of the Ten Warriors, but he is the seventh, and Shenhu is indeed the third. However, Muyu does not feel that he is worse than Shenhu, and is also angry that he did not hide his hostile gaze along the way.

  "Let's go! Go outside!" Muyu held his head high and walked out with a commanding look. Shenhu didn't care about his virtues and wanted to fight first!

  Muyu always felt that Shen Hu's third place was untrue. If Shen Hu and Shi Guang hadn't had a good relationship and not many people challenged Shen Hu, Shen Hu might not have been one of the ten warriors!

  Of course, Shenhu didn't know what he had always been willing to do, and he wouldn't say anything if he knew it. A discussion would be more real than any words!

  After walking out of the cave and going down to the open area at the foot of the mountain, Muyu and Shenhu didn't hesitate and started sparring directly. The men who had witnessed the sparks between the two in the cave also came out to watch the fun.

  "Bang bang bang!" Shen Hu fights wildly, not dexterously, and takes the route of defeating ten with one force. However, Shen Hu is rich in experience and has a lot of brute force, so he does not appear rigid and clumsy when fighting.

  He started to punch Muyu directly in the face, but was stopped. He quickly changed his move and hit Muyu with a horizontal fist on Muyu's ribs. It was not for nothing that Muyu kicked Shenhu in the chest, pulling the distance between the two of them. Shenhu quickly pulled away again. Near side kick...

  Zhang Yue was stunned for a moment when he heard that Shen Hu was about to spar with Mu Yu. At that moment, Shen Hu and Mu Yu had already walked out. By the time Shi Xing helped him out, the two had already started fighting and exchanged blows dozens of times.

  Shen Hu was born with great strength, but when he usually competed with the men in the tribe, he would restrain himself from using all his strength. Except for Shi Guang, no one else knew that he was extremely strong. This time, with the intention of avenging Xiao Yue, he naturally He used all his strength, and the harder he hit the wooden fish, the harder it became to resist him. His hands and feet were all numb, and the place where he was hit was surprisingly painful.

  Shenhu and Muyu are both warriors in the tribe, and both have very good skills. Muyu is not arrogant. If Shenhu wasn't incredibly strong, they would have had to fight for a long time before Shenhu could win. There were many warriors among the ten warriors. Sometimes the gap is very small, but Shen Hu is so powerful!

  Therefore, the gap between the top three and the bottom of Shenhu's ten warriors is very obvious. It is not just experience, but more importantly, talent! Shen Hu fought more and more fiercely. This was not a harmless sparring match at all. His purpose was to beat Muyu!

  If you can't beat his sister, then beat him! Shenhu took advantage of Muyu to block his punch and exposed a flaw in his lower body. He grabbed the flaw in an instant and kicked! With this kick, Shen Hu used 100% of his strength and kicked the man who was about 1.9 meters away for more than two meters. Before Mu Yu could get up, Shen Hu chased after him and beat him wildly.

  Zhang Yue was stunned when he saw it, he was so handsome! It's like a tiger returning to the forest! At the same time, his heart felt warm, and the injuries on his body were half healed. He probably understood that Shen Hu was avenging him.