51-60

Chapter 51

  Zhang Yue looked up at the rice tree about two meters away, with strings of rice hanging on the branches, almost pressing the entire crown to the ground, and opened his mouth wide. This is really a magical continent! Fantastic species!

  However, Zhang Yue came back to his senses quickly, "There are so many, don't worry, let's pick a basket and go back to try it." There are indeed many, this area is full of rice trees, Zhang Yue looked at the rice trees with fruitful fruits. Tree, I feel as happy as if I have made a fortune.

  Not only four demi-humans picked it, but the four men who followed also helped. Soon a basket was filled, and eight people hurried back to the tribe.

  The results of the trial were also excellent. Zhang Yue originally thought that the outer shell of the rice was difficult to remove, so he might have to roast it over fire and eat popcorn.

  As a result, Shi Xing found that the outer skin of ripe fruits can be peeled off with hands, but he didn't know how long it would take to peel them off one by one. Zhang Yue came up with the idea to peel the fruits off the branches first, and then put them on the fruit. In the skin bag, beaten!

  This idea is time-consuming and labor-intensive, but it is easier than peeling it off one by one. With the men around, in a short while, the basket of rice skewers turned into white and round rice.

  Zhang Yue drew the methods and the appearance of the rice plants. He was used to this method of recording.

  On this day, all eight people ate the fragrant and sweet staple food. As expected, the charm of the staple food was irresistible. Shi Guang immediately decided to collect all the rice. It could be stored for a whole year. Of course, nothing should be wasted!

  So, within a few days, the entire tribe started a craze for eating staple food, and it lasted for a long time. To eat rice, you only need to cook two bowls of rice to feed the whole family, which is easier to fill than eating meat! Although I get hungry quickly, there is so much rice!

  Zhang Yue roughly calculated that a tree can hold almost 400 kilograms of rice. Of course, there is a big gap in this estimate, but it doesn't have to be accurate, it's almost enough.

  Are you asking about the estimation method? He weighed a little over a hundred pounds. Shen Hu lifted him first, and then asked Shen Hu to lift all the rice in a tree. Shen Hu said that he weighed almost four...

  Isn't he very witty? ! !

The author has something to say: Thank you for seeing this~

Thanks to the little angels who left comments~

Pen refill~

I will try my best to update!

Besides, I'm already thinking about what to write in my next book.

My current idea is to write a sweet article about an internet singer and a sweetie.

What do you think? I really like the sweet feeling of spicy seeds. If I can't write about it from a perspective, why can't I write about it from a perspective?

I will save more drafts of new articles and update them again. When this book is about to end, I will release the advance collection~

I hope you all support me~I love you~

  ☆、Chapter 37

  "Well..." Zhang Yue once again followed the collection team to the rice tree to pick rice. He looked at the men around him and then at the collection team members who were racing against time. He always thought that he should be able to do something.