26-30

Chapter 26

  Ye Zi took Zhang Yue's hand and asked, "Xiaoyue Xiaoyue, what does falling in love mean?"

  "Well... to put it simply, falling in love is a relationship like Shi Xing and Feng Ya, who will definitely pair up in the future. So now Shi Xing and Feng Ya are in love, and they are lovers."

  After saying this, Ye Zi understood, "Xiao Yue, aren't you and Shen Hu in love?! Are you and Shen Hu in a relationship?!"

  "this..."

  Yun Duo quickly helped, "That's right, Xiaoyue, you are also in love, why don't you talk about yourself? You are always making fun of me!"

  They stayed with Zhang Yue for a long time, and learned many new words, and even learned to draw. However, Ye Zi did not have this talent, he was simply a soul painter!

  "My situation is different from yours, Yun Duo. You used to blush when you saw Shi Guang. Now that you are dating him, will you still blush terribly when you see him?"

  "No way!" Yun Duo poured a bowl of broth for him, "Eat quickly and shut your mouth!"

  Yun Duo was so arrogant when he was teased, Zhang Yue also accepted it and stopped talking. He just drank the broth and ate the meat obediently. He also wanted to see Shen Hu.

The author has something to say: Because the stupid author is really lazy...

If you find any problems, please tell me, okay? !

I love you so much

  Shen Hu woke up on the way Zhang Yue came over. The first thing he did when he woke up was to go see Zhang Yue, but Yun Shan forcibly held him down for inspection.

  "It's no problem. The wound on my back will be fine in about ten days."

  After Shenhu heard what Yunshan said, he wanted to leave, but Zhang Yue happened to be helped in by Shi Xing and Ye Zi.

  "Shen Hu!" Zhang Yue's eyes lit up, it turned out that he was already awake, great!

  Yunshan rolled his eyes angrily, "Okay, you don't have to look for Xiaoyue, Xiaoyue came here by herself."

  Make a place for Zhang Yue to sit and ask someone to sit down. "I know you guys want to see each other, but there's no need to be in such a hurry, right? Can you heal your injuries one by one?!"

  Zhang Yue quietly stuck out his tongue at Shen Hu, then raised his face and said, "Hey, Uncle Yunshan, don't talk about me. I'm recovering from my injuries, but Shen Hu came to see him because he was worried." !"

  "What does uncle mean?" This was the first time Yunshan was called uncle, and he didn't quite understand what it meant. "Is it the name of your tribe?"

  "Ah, this is the way we call it there. A demi-human mother is called uncle, a father who is younger than one's father is also called uncle, and an father who is older than one's father is called uncle. Women's mothers are called uncle. Call me aunt, or aunt or aunt."

  "So that's it, then let's call it that." Yunshan thought it was pretty good to call it that.

  After a day and night of this torment, there was another small tide of beasts, but no one went out to hunt because the fire lions were still wandering nearby.

  Even the footprints and hair of the fire lions were found at the foot of the mountain. If they couldn't find a way to drive away the fire lions, they would not be able to gain anything from this beast wave, and they would even be very likely to be attacked by the fire lions in the tribal cave.