46-50

Chapter 46

  Yun Duo and Ye Zi were studying how to make the straw mat denser. When they heard Zhang Yue's voice, they looked up at his expression and decisively put down the half-woven straw mat.

  "Come here, tell me what you have to do." Yun Duo asked Zhang Yue to sit next to him.

  Zhang Yue pulled Shi Xing to sit down, "Yunduo, have you made any winter clothes recently?"

  Yun Duo and Ye Ye shook their heads together. Recently, they were either collecting food or studying how to make stronger and more durable straw mats, rattan nets, backpacks, clothes, etc. The weather was so hot that they never thought they would start now. Make winter clothes.

  "Isn't it too early to do it now? There are still three months until winter!" Ye Zi feels that he can wait until winter arrives, and there is still time.

  "I'm not saying it's just a winter coat with a cloak like you did before. It's warmer."

  Yun Duo is indeed more talented than others in this aspect, "You mean like your clothes? I used to make a short one based on what you wear, but don't you notice that everyone is wearing it now?" Is this like this? I think I heard you say, these are called pants."

  Speaking of this, Zhang Yuecai suddenly discovered that the reason why the barbarians did not walk the birds was actually because he was wearing a pair of pants? ! !

  "..."

  "Yes, these short ones are called shorts. They are fine for summer, but too cold for the legs in winter. I think they need to be made into long trousers, and shoes must also be made, instead of simply wearing a beast on the feet. That's all for the skin." Zhang Yue interrupted the image in his mind of everyone wearing animal skin skirts.

  Yun Duo thought for a moment, "I also tried to make trousers. When Shenhu asked me to help make clothes, I looked at your clothes, but the trousers were very uncomfortable to put on, or rather I can't move my legs."

  "Are they too tight? The pants are just too thin. You can make them fatter. I'll draw a picture for you."

  What Zhang Yue drew is the style of hiking pants that are closed at the feet. There are also straps at the closed feet. This is to prevent snow from entering the pants from the ankles, and it also facilitates movement. Fortunately, Zhang Yue's eldest brother likes to climb. This kind of mountaineering There are many clothes and snowsuits, and he has seen them all.

  Zhang Yue felt that it was very possible that he could travel through time and unlock Golden Finger just like in the novel, because his memory had improved and his painting skills had become more realistic.

  In fact, after he came to Sare Continent, he would recall every day of his seventeen years every day. The more he recalled, the clearer he remembered it. However, he has slowly integrated into this place, and gradually he no longer keeps recalling the past. Although Still hoping to see my family.

  Zhang Yue also drew the top. The drawing was very clear. Although he didn't know how to do it, he could always make it by following the instructions and researching. Thinking about it this way, he started doing it three months in advance. It was really cool. It is late.

  Ye Zi took the picture and looked at it for a long time, "Xiao Yue, the clothes above seem to wrap up the whole person, but why is there nothing on just the head?"

  Zhang Yue was stunned and took a look. He really didn't draw a hat. He simply drew two hats on the side, covering the ears and uncovering them.

  "You're right. There is indeed something missing from this. Hmm, a hat. It's worn on the head." Zhang Yue looked at Ye Zi with admiration. It's really amazing. He has never seen a hat but can subconsciously feel the shortcomings. Then Even if he doesn't know, he will figure it out quickly.