11-15

Chapter 11

  "It's good. Why are you smiling, Xiaoyue? Well... something seems to be wrong..." Shi Xing looked at the blurry reflection and looked left and right, but he didn't expect anything was wrong!

  Zhang Yue also had enough laughter and ran over to change his double ponytail into a single ponytail, just like Ye Zi, "Well, it still looks good~"

  "Hey, here it is for you. Did you see what I just used? From now on, you can just comb your hair like this~ it will be neat and clean!" Zhang Yue gave the comb on his hand to Ye Zi, but not to Shi Xing because Feng Ya was sure After making it for him, "Yunduo, your one is at Shenhu's place, I'll get it for you~"

  Zhang Yue is so sure, Shen Hu must have done it again!

  "Here~ Yun Duo, this is yours, thank you for making my clothes!" Zhang Yue gave the comb to Yun Duo, "We will be good friends from now on, and so will Ye Zi!"

  "Yeah, of course!"

  "OK, all right."

  Zhang Yue rolled his eyes, "There are still many things I don't understand and don't know, so you all have to teach me~"

  "I know, Xiao Yue, as long as you don't be lazy, you will learn it quickly!" Shi Xing knew that Zhang Yue was a homebody. He hadn't been out of the cave for nearly a month. Zhang Yue didn't feel uncomfortable at all. He didn't paint every day. Painting means eating and sleeping, and I admire him for being able to stay there!

  "I'm not lazy, I'm just a homebody!" Zhang Yue rolled her eyes at Shi Xing.

  ............

  After collecting them with his friends, Zhang Yue felt that his legs were no longer his, so he lay motionless on the stone bed, pretending that he was fake!

  Shen Hu ignored him, packed up everything, boiled a pot of hot water, and made Moringa root soup, "Xiaoyue, get up and drink some hot water."

  "Well... I'll come right away..." Zhang Yue struggled to get up from the bed, and the seal was broken... broken...

  "Ah...so tired...my legs are sore..." Zhang Yue was already weak and felt better after resting for a while.

  "After dinner, I'll rub it for you." Shen Hu touched Zhang Yue's head, "You've sweated a lot today, do you want to wash your hair?"

  "Wash! You must wash, I have to take a shower!" Zhang Yue felt uncomfortable thinking about how sweaty he was!

  Zhang Yue rolled his eyes, as if he thought of something again, and turned to look at Shen Hu, well, he has a big beard and messy hair, "Shen Hu, Shen Hu, you also need to wash your hair and take a bath today!"

  Shen Hu nodded in agreement. He had already boiled the water. He also took out the bath bucket he had made for Zhang Yue and scrubbed it again to wash away the dust. "Xiao Yue, you wash your hair first."

  "Okay..." Zhang Yue walked slowly to the corner. This was specially used for bathing. It was specially used to bathe Zhang Yue...

  "Puff!" "Wow!" Zhang Yue jumped into the bucket, put his hair in and pulled it back and forth, and the water splashed out.

  "Shenhu Shenhu, give me that bath towel, I didn't take it just now." Even if I finished washing my hair casually, when I washed my body, I realized that I didn't take the special animal skin for bathing...

  "Here, call me when you're done." Shenhu couldn't look directly at the open-faced little Yaman when he first took a bath, but now he handed over the animal skin without changing his expression. He had gotten used to it this month, and he had made up his mind.