the fight. Are you ok..?

When they got home, Angelos realized that Galini was feeling down. He cooked omelette for both of them and offered her a plate. At that moment, Alexandra called, but Galini didn't say anything to her again. She just hung up, telling her that she would call her the next day. During this time, they hadn't been talking on the phone at all, and for some reason, Galini hadn't told her everything that had happened, not even that she had "definitely" broken up with Elias.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for the food."

"You cook every noon as if it's an obligation."

"Don't talk bullshit." she said, laughing, and then continued.

"You know, even though I thought I would feel better, I didn't."

"So, do you want to stop then?"

"No! I mean, if you don't have a problem, of course. I may not have felt happy, but I saw how it affected him."

"Yeah, I saw it too..."

William left in the morning and came back in the evening. There was food in the oven, and as it seemed, Galini hadn't touched anything again. He served himself a plate and sat next to her as she typed on the computer.

"Where have you been all day?"

"I went to work in the morning and then to a tattoo shop."

"Oh really? What did you do?" Galini asked with great interest and curiosity.

"Well, this one here," he showed the tattoo on the side of his neck.

"Do you have any others? Besides the one on your hand."

"Yes, I have several." He replied and showed her a dragon on one calf and a tiger on the other.

"Galini, why don't you eat a little?" He asked her as calmly as he could so as not to upset her.

"Okay, I'll eat a little."

"And you've done it wonderfully."

"Thank you!.. Do you want to go shopping together tomorrow?"

"Of course! Ι want to buy some t-shirts. Do you want to meet at the center of the square as soon as I finish work?"

"Yes. I'll also text Elias to finally return my keys because I don't want him to come back to the house."

"Yeah, you should do that."

The next day, Galini got up, typed on her computer, cooked, and got ready to go meet William. When she stepped outside, she realized how long it had been since she had been downtown. Upon arrival, Elias was already waiting for her on a bench.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he stood up.

"My keys!" She demanded, extending her hand, and he, opening his palm, continued the dialogue.

"About your job?"

"I'm not in the mood for conversation, Elias," Galini replied sarcastically.

"Seems like you're very... You're acting all upset as if you're better than me. We hadn't even broken up yet, and you immediately brought your new boyfriend into our house."

"Our house, huh?"

"Does that bother you? You're even worse than me. Surely you were cheating too, you just don't admit it. You're just a slut!"

"That's how you refer to your secretary." She mocked him, and he involuntarily raised his hand as if to hit her. Something he obviously wouldn't do, so he immediately stopped the movement. At that moment, William arrived, stepping in between them and pulling his hand.

"why are you messing around?" He yelled.

"Who did you call a slut?" Angrily, he approached, and William then hit him. Elias pulled him down with him, but Angelos had already managed to get on top. With the upper hand, he began hitting him relentlessly. He didn't know why he was so angry, but all this seemed very illogical to his eyes. People had gathered around them. Galini started shouting for someone to stop them. So, a man pulled William away, and Galini politely asked him to stop. He did as she asked, and after taking her hand, they went together to the car.

On all the way, they didn't say anything. Upon arriving home, William sat on a chair. Blood was dripping from his hand, and Galini brought him some ice.

"Oh, you've really messed up your fists. I hope you didn't ruin your tattoos," she said to lighten the mood, although she knew at that moment that it sounded completely silly.

"Thank you for standing up for me," She said.

"How can you be together for so many years and not know what kind of woman you are?" He asked as she sat on a chair opposite her, holding the ice to his hand. He tapped his phone, and he picked it up with his right hand.

"Oh, come on... Katerina. How are you?" Galini signaled him quietly if she should leave, but he responded negatively.

"I'll pick you up later because I had some trouble. Well, I'm okay now, just need to clean up." He informed her, and after he said goodbye, hung up it.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes. No. Actually, I had a girlfriend. Anyway, it's kind of complicated; we'll discuss it another time."

"Okay. Sorry if I put you in a difficult position."

"No, no."

"You've also bled a bit on your face. I hope you didn't hurt him badly."

"Now I should curse you, but whatever. I don't think he's hurt. Galini, it's been a while; you need to find things to do to distract yourself, like going for walks, doing some sport."