Club night

"Yes, you're right. I can't describe it, but when you live with someone for about six years, you feel like you have to learn how to live again. But since you mentioned it, do you want to tell my friends and go to a club? Although I haven't done something like that in a long time."

"Of course, I want to. I haven't seen almost anything since I came here," she said with a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Great. I haven't talked to my friends in a long time; I hope they'll accept. The truth is, I had left my circle of friends a lot for Elias."

"Well, you won't mention his name again for the rest of the day," he said, and she nodded in agreement.

After twenty minutes, Galini opened the door to the opposite room kinda abruptly, and when she saw William was only in his jeans, she immediately closed the door and called out an apology.

"It's ok, what did you want?" he asked from inside.

"Girls said yes. It's just going to be four girls because the boys can't come it. Is that okay?"

"Of course, nothing better;" he said, then opened the door.

"Great. I'm very happy," she said.

"I'm glad. I'll get ready."

Galini curled her black long hair, put on her high-heeled black boots, tight jeans, a red lipstick, and went to the living room.

"Wow," he said.

"Do I look good?"

"Yes, not just good, gorgeous," he said, seeing her blush.

"Okay, let's go," she said, closing the door of the house, and they headed to her car.

"I haven't been to a club in so long, and I'm quite excited... Thank you."

"For what, Galini?"

"I don't know, I just felt like I had to say it."

"You know, it feels like we never lost touch. Everything is very familiar."

"Yes, I feel the same."

On the way, they stopped to pick up one of her friends. She introduced her childhood friend to Dimitra, and they started talking until they reached the club. There, they found the other two girls, one of whom had already reserved a table.

They were all thrilled to see Alexandra's cousin, and they kept talking non-stop. At first, they all had a vodka and gin drink, and after a while, they started dancing, except for Galini. William asked her if she didn't know how to dance because she was the only one sitting at the table, but at that moment, Gianna came and responded angrily, stopping her dance.

"Who said Galini doesn't know how to dance? She's the best."

"Then go dance," William told her.

"I don't know," she replied, but Dimitra pulled her without giving her a different way.

"Are you cheating on Elias?" she whispered in her ear.

"What? No! Actually, we've broken up. About two weeks ago."

"Ahh, I didn't know, sorry. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I closed up."

"Well, we'll talk another time; now we're here to have fun." She felt that at the moment, this was the best thing she could say.

"Is something going on between you two?" Gianna asked, stepping between the two girls with a fiery look.

"No."

"Ah, great, because he's a god!" she said spontaneously, and Galini laughed.

"I'll go talk to him then, since he's sitting alone. Don't let any stranger take him." she almost announced and left for the table like a schoolgirl.

Forty minutes passed, and everyone returned to the starting point to rest for a bit. William told Galini that she danced perfectly, but before she could respond, Elias and his friends entered the club. This was a surprise. Since they broke up, nothing had been going right.

"Oh, fuck." she muttered.

"Relax. It's even better if he sees what a hottie you are," he encouraged her, making her blush for the second time that night.

"Ooh, look, Galini, these girls are on the bar. We haven't done this in a long time. Like old times. Come on," Gianna begged, but seeing her not responding, she continued.

"Come on, you know Dimitra won't go, and Georgia hurt her foot. "Tell her something too, William."

"Come on, Galini, you know there's another reason to do it now. And if you don't get up, apart from not cooking for you again, you'll have to wash the dishes for a week." he added in her ear.

"Okay, I'll go. Alright, Gianna, you won!"

It was half past two, and the two girls climbed onto the bar. There, standing up, they started dancing. Until some strangers challenged them, and Galini started dancing as sexy as she could to outdo them. Her friends below started shouting, giving her courage. Of course, besides them, a crowd of men had gathered. The night seemed to have taken a different turn, with the girls getting integrated into the nightlife...

"Good morning. There's coffee in the kitchen."

"Oh, great, I need it," Galini took a cup of coffee and then sat on the couch opposite him.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, very much! And you?"

"Me too! Actually, I wanted to tell you something. Yesterday, I went to bring your pillow, but I opened the door without knocking so as not to wake you up, and I saw you crying."

"I'd prefer not to discuss it."

"Okay. But why don't you let your friends help you? You'd get over it much easier."

"I don't know. I'm a mess, nobody would understand, and I don't want them to pity me."

"I don't agree, but I won't continue. Anyway, he saw you yesterday. Or rather, he nailed you with his eyes while you were dancing so provocatively."

"Logical. Since we met, somehow, we haven't been to such a place together again. I thought he didn't even like clubs. Can you imagine?"