Slap

Pain and pain, he was feeling only pain all over his body.... But the beast was not showing any mercy on him, he was just thrusting deep inside him.... His thrusts were tearing his insides and blood was oozing out from his private parts.... His forehead had a deep cut as the True blood Alpha slapped him so hard which led him to fall down and hit his head on the headboard of the bed....
He tried his best to protest against the Alpha's brutal actions but being a fragile Omega he was unable to save himself from his own MATE..... Yes his own mate was forcing him.... ruining him completely.... 

Flashback

He was a sweet little bubble of happiness when he got a chance to complete his further studies in "THE KIM's UNIVERSITY" which is the best university of South Korea, owned by the Kim's.... It is a dream of every students to study in this University.... But only lucky ones get a chance to study here....

Jeon Jungkook was one of them....
The poor Omega lost his parents at a very young age by an accident but fortunately he survived.... He grew up in an orphanage.... Where he got a friend named Park Jimin, who was an Omega too.... They grew up together. Jimin and Jungkook were more like brothers than friends.... They both are very good in studies since childhood as they have an ambition, to succeed in their life and stay happily by becoming an independent Omega.... After scoring extremely impressive marks in the School with Jungkook ranking the first position and Jimin Second, they got the golden opportunity to study in "THE KIM's UNIVERSITY"

The first day was very nice Jungkook and Jimin were very happy with the University's atmosphere, they were very comfortable and thought that their life in the University would be good.... But their happiness broke into pieces when after few days they meet with three Alphas, one of them was a True Blood Alpha, who was also the Son of Kim Namjoon, Owner of the University.... and also the Mafia King....

The other two Alpha's were Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.... Cousin brothers of Jeon Jungkook.... Hoseok was from his Appa's side and Yoongi was from his Dad's side( They all were of same age....)(They are Jimin's mate and also bullied Jimin because of they were already in a relationship with eachother and considered Jimin as a thirdwheel in their relationship and also did not wanted to accept and Omega as their mate) 

Jungkook found out that the True Blood Alpha named Kim Taehyung, the only hier of Kim Mafia is his MATE.... He was a bit afraid but still hoped that his own mate would not harm him and will accept him but his all hope shattered into pieces when Taehyung Slapped him infront of the whole University because accepting a pathetic Omega as his mate would hurt his True Blood Alpha pride.... Since that day Jungkook was mercilessly bullied by none other than his own mate....

Taehyung would beat Jungkook everyday without showing any mercy.... He made the poor Omega clean his shoes, do his homework, called him with degrading names, humiliate him for his feminine body and low rank.... Jungkook tolerated every thing Taehyung did with him.... He never complained, because he knew that Taehyung had the power to cancel his scholarship and throw him out of the University along with Jimin.... But one day....

Jungkook was going to take out his books from his locker but as he opened the locker's door someone slammed him on the locker.... His back hit the locker handle and he winced in plain.... Taehyung was hovering over his delicate figure and holding his wrists in a bruising grip.... The Omega tried to break free from his iron grip but a True Blood's strength is no joke.... " Please leave me Alpha " Jungkook pleaded but Taehyung just smirked at his useless struggle and pushed his own body more on the Omega.... " You know little one.... My ruts are coming very soon, and you being my Omega have to warm my bed this time " Taehyung smirked after whispering this in Jungkook's ears.... Who flinched after listening to such disgusting words spoke by his own Alpha towards him "NO WAY I AM NEVER GONNA DO THAT IN THIS LIFE" Jungkook spat out at the True Blood's face, Taehyung was quite shocked as it was the first time that the Omega raised his voice.... In these 5 years of their University's life he tortured him in many brutal ways but he never complained.... Just silently obeyed his every commands and tolerated his every heartless tortures....
But today it was a different case.... Today Taehyung threw the last straw on Jungkook, he insulted his rank any times but today what he said.... It means he was calling his own mate is bed warmer.... As if he was born ot satisfy him.... Which cut the last string of Jungkook's self respect.... " YOU FUCKING SLUT... HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME.... YOU PATHETIC OMEGA...." Taehyung said while pulling the Omega's hair roughly and holding is jaw tightly in a bone cracking grip.... " You should be lucky that I gave you a chance to sleep with me.... Everyone begs to get a chance to warm Kim Taehyung's bed and here I myself is giving you this opportunity to please me that too during my ruts and you are refusing it.... Pathetic bitch.... I can throw you out of this University anytime.... If your parents come and beg to the principal then also I would be no way as My father is the Owner of this University..... But I can consider your fault if you accept the proposal I previously presented infront of you.... You will be paid with a blank check.... You can put your desirable amount on it...." Taehyung said all this in a moking tone as he knew Taehyung is an Orphan.... Till now half of the University was gathered over the locker area after hearing some loud voices and screames.... Suddenly from behind Hoseok sope out "Offff Taehyungiee.... How is that even possible.... Did you forget.... Your little bitch is an Orphan...." The crowd laughed out loud after hearing Hoseok's statement.... But suddenly everyone stopped their actions as they heard a loud sound echoed in the spot.... And Taehyung felt a Sting on his left cheek..... Yes Jungkook SLAPPED him.....

" SHUT UP.... SHUT UP EVERY ONE.... AND YOU M.R. KIM TAEHYUNG.... I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU.... FROM PAST 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN TOLERATING YOU.... HOW DARE YOU TALK SHITS ABOUT MY PARENTS.... HUHHH.... I TOLERATED YOU ALL THESE YEARS SO THAT YOU WON'T CAUSE ANY OBSTRACLE IN MY STUDIES.... I THOUGHT THAT IF I IGNORE YOU THEN YOU WILL STOP BOTHERING ME.... ONE DAY YOU WILL GET TIRED OF BULLYING ME.... I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T WANT A MATE LIKE ME.... THEN WHY TO BOTHER ME.... JUST SIMPLY LET ME GO..... I NEVER FORED YOU TO ACCEPT ME AS YOUR MATE.... THOUGH WE ARE DESTINIED MATES.... STILL YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT ME BECAUSE IT WOULD HURT YOUR STUPID PRIDE.... AND WHAT YOU CALLED ME.... HUHHH.... SLUT.... NO.... I AM NOT A SLUT BUT YOU ARE.... YOU ARE A MAN WHORE WHO CAME TO ME WITH A FILTHY PROPOSAL OF WARMING YOUR BED.... WHEN YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ME AS YOUR MATE.... THEN WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO THINK THAT I WOULD ACT AS YOUR PERSONAL CUM BAG ON YOUR UPCOMING RUTS.... HUHHHH........ HOW DARE YOU THINK SO LOW OF ME.... YOU THINK I WOULD SLEEP WITH YOU FOR MONEY.... So listen I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY... Today I Reached in THIS PLACE WITH MY OWN EFFORTS.... UNLIKE YOU.... SHOWING OFF YOUR FATGER'S MONEY..... HAVE YOU EVER SUCEED ON ANYTHING ON YIUR OWN.... YOU ARE STUDYING IN THIS UNIVERSITY BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FATHER's.... The only thing you can do is spend your father's money in sluts..... THEN GO AND MANAGE A SLUT FOR YOUR RUTS.... YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT ALL..... AND OHHHH.... THEIR WAS ANOTHER REASON WHY I TOLERATED ALL YOUR ABUSE THESE 5 YEARS..... because I had a little bit hope that one day you will change and return to me.... Accept me as your OMEGA.... BUT I WAS WRONG.... A MAN WHORE LIKE YOU CAN NEVER LOVE ANUYONE.... SO.... I JEON JUNGKOOK REJECT YOU KIM TARHYUNG..... AS MY MATE.... " Jungkook took out all his frustrations which he was having from within himself from past 5 years.... He was sobbing vigorously while saying all these things..... And trembling badly after rejecting his Alpha.....

Everyone present their was stunned because it was the first time in the Werewolf history that an Omega rejected their Alpha.... That too a True Blood Alpha.... Everyone present their was in a deep shock.... They never witnessed such a thing in their life....moreover.... They were oblivious of the fact that Taekook are mates.... Because Taehyung told everyone in the University that Jungkook has a crush on him....and try to seduce him.... But after knowing the truth....Some felt jealous of Jungkook.... Some were disgusted on Taehyung.... Many pittied Jungkook....But all were thinking one thing that how can someone do this to their own mate.... But in the huge crowd stood another cute little Omega, who was crying silently after witnessing this pathetic scenario.... His Bestfriend slapping his mate infront of the whole University..... and spatting out all his hidden feelings on his face...... Then he noticed that Jungkook was trembling very badly and would fall unconscious anytime soon.... he rushed towards the other Omega and  hold him tightly to prevent him from falling down....     

......................................................................

Hope you liked the story....

Please Vote dnd comment if you liked it....

Next part coming soon....

SARANGHAE ❤️💜❤️💜....

......................................................................