Alone

After the insident in the basement.... Namjoon ordered Taehyung to stay away from their sight and get out from their home till Jungkook forgives him.... Jin cried a lot due to this but never shead a tear infront of Taehyung, just maintained a blank face.... Jin did not wanted his son to understand his soft corner for him.... He wanted his son to realise the huge sin he has commited and regret his actions.... Being an Omega himself Seokjin wanted justice for Jungkook.... YoonSeok recived their punishment, that is they got 100 hits by  bamboo sticks in their each legs by Namjoon.... and they had to promise that if anyday their Omega shades a single tear because of them then they will have to recive much harsh punishments.... Still they are not forgiven completely by their Omega but their relationship was going on a good direction....

Later the Royal Kim Family discovered that Jungkook was pregnant....
The Omega cried his heart out in disgust.... He did not wanted to carry his rapist's pubs though he was carrying his mate's child but still the thought of carring his rapist's pups made him sick....

At first when Jungkook got the news of him being pregnant....he could not take it.... He vomited in the thought of carring his rapist's child but he was too helpless to do anything.... He could not even stand..... could not even move properly.... he was too weak, his body had to strength.... he could just cry in his misery......   

Like this nine months had passed..... Jungkook's baby bump was now fully visible..... He started to walk properly after 1 and a half months.... and tried many times to kill himself because he considered himself dirty.... He could not kill his child but he thought that killing himself was the only way to release himself from this misery.... But slowly he stopped trying so as Jimin started to live with him the whole day and Jin stayed with him at nights.... At first he was scared of Yoongi dnd Hoseok but when they appolagised and assured him that they would not harm him or his bestfriend.... Jungkook started normalizing with them.... as time passed in these 9 months Jungkook stated to get comfortable with the Kim Family.... Jin took care of him like his own Mother....Namjoon was his comfort zone.... his father cum friend.... Jimin was already his bestfriend and YoonSeok was his brothers.... they brought him anything he needs.... Jungkook could not finish his sentence but the thing he asked for was infront of him.....

Everything was going okey but Oneday when Jungkook was going to sleep with Jin and Jimin, suddenly a loud cry left his lips while he left his pants getting wet.... Jin clearly understood that his water broke and immediately called for his husband who did not waste anytime to call for YoonSeok and took out the car.... Everything was ready within 10 minutes.....

.....................

On the other side.....

A True Blood Alpha was sitting on his bed which he was able to afford by working on the construction site where he has been working since 6 months.... The bed was of not so good quality but was ok for him to spend his night on his dark room lighten by just a candle which was about to finish as it was used since a week.... The room did not have much furnitures.... Just a bag with a very few sets of cloths he was able to bring from his home when his father kicked him out.... It has a broken chair which his owner allowed him to bring from the construction site.... His bed which has no matress no blanket nither any pillow.... he uses his bag as a pillow to somehow sleep in his uncomfortable bed.... At first it was very difficult for him to sleep in such an atmosphere.... But slowly he adopted the habit to stay like this.... He had a hope that oneday his father will come and ask him to go back to their mantion.... But that day never came.... He did not even bring his phone with him..... He was sure that his family had no information about him.... But he was unaware of the fact that the construction work which he recieved suddenly was organised by his father who was none other than Kim Namjoon the Alpha if the Purple Moon Pack....

Though Taehyung was the Prince but still he was not known by people by face.... They only knew his name.... which he changed into his Wolf's name that is V after being kicked out of his house....

At first he used to spend his nights in roads and under bridges.... The money he brought with him was spent on foods for 5 days than it finished.... He searched for work even egged for food.... Starved for days.... Even ate leftovers.... Oneday he was too hungry and helpless that he searched food on dustbin to feed himself but later realised that it was too shameful for an True Blood Alpha's pride who was none other that the Future King of the Purple Moon Pack....

Later Namjoon arranged a job for him in the construction site where he is currently working.... At first Namjoon thought that let him suffer for his deeds but he was a father.... He could not bear the misery of his child and decided to help him a little without him knowing so that he could atleast fill his stomach....

He was given a small room to live where he is currently staying....

After suffering all these 9 months he realised his actions.... He realised that the way he used to be proud of his father's money was totally vocus.... He himself worthed nothing.... The ego he has for being rich and bring a True Blood Alpha broke into pieces....

He realised he commited a sin.... He bullied his mate, he humiliated him for being an Orphan, for being poor.... And  today he is nothing different.... He is Poor, his True Blood Alpha pride broke down, He is not Orphan but he is all ALONE

He realised he commited a very big sin which unforgivable.... Even if he die he will never be forgiven.... He raped his Mate.... He destroyed him, he ruined him....and now he have to face the consequences.... HIS MATE REJECTED HIM, HIS FAMILY REJECTED HIM, EVERYONE LEFT HIM, HE HAS NOBODY.... HE IS ALL ALONE

......................................................................

I hope you liked today's update....

Thanks for reading

Please Vote dnd Comment....

SARANGHAE 💜❤️💜❤️....

......................................................................