Family

It was a very much chaotic scene going on in the Kim Mantion.... Namjoon was running away from his very much angry husband who was running behind him with with pink slippers..... The Alpha was screaming multiple apologies and sweet words to impress his Omega so that he spared him for this time.... Jin really gets very much angry when someone messes his kitchen but his husband always creates a mess in his precious kitchen whenever he enters....

Namjin was so into the fight that they did not noticed two small figures entering the kitchen and giggling silently seeing their grandDada getting scolded by their Grandpapa, it was a very funny moment for them....

Minseok and Yumin could not control their laugh anymore and bursted out laughing loudly meanwhile their parents too entered inside the kitchen after hearing the qurealing as well as laughing voices......

"Appa shee Glandada ish again gwetting solded by Glandpapa hahahahaha hahaha....." Yumin, the
3 year old kid of YoonMinSeok said while pointing at his Granddad, who is pouting right now.... but Jimin quickly shut his mouth with a glare, the kid poured in return....

..........💜..........

Min Yumin

Min Yumin

3 years old

Alpha

Son of YoonMinSeok

Min Minseok

5 years old

Omega

Son of YoonMinSeok

..........💜.........

Flashback

Namjoon was completely red in embarrassment but soon his pout disappeared when his two lovely Grandson's tightly hugged his legs..... He bend down to their level engulfing them in a warm and long hug, releasing with a kiss on their forehead.... Soon after Jin and YoonMinSeok too joined the hug......

They were enjoying their moment when a voice inturepted them

"Family hug without me?" Taegguk said with a pout....

"Baby come here join us....come come...." Namjoon called his grandchild with open arms.... It was a lovely moment as Jungkook too joined them but Taehyung was ignored as usual....

.......................

Flashback

After the day when Taegguk was born Namjin allowed their son the stay in the house but not in the same room as Jungkook and Taegguk....

After the talk with Jin

("How dare you come here..... Get lost.... Don't dare to harm my gandchild in anyway or I will kill you at this instant...." Jin let out in full rage towards his own son.... )

Taehyung was about to leave the hospital while crying but Namjoon stopped him, he talked with his Omega and made him understand that "I know what Taehyung has done is an unforgivable sin.... His crime can never be justified but everybody deserves a chance.... Taehyung is an immature angry Alpha who is influenced by various kinds of thrash superstitions and orthodox mentalities, mainly from his friend who actually belong from uncultured families where Alpha's treat their Omegas like an object..... I remember when I was punishing him in the basement he said that 'dad what wrong did I do?he is my Omega and I am his Alpha so he should obey me but he didn't so I did this....' I know I went too far but he is my Omega, don't I have rights on him?' when he said that I understood that he thinks Omega's are Alpha's property, they can do anything with them which is a misconception, he has no idea about consent, he don't have any clue about anything, he just believes whatever he hears from others and in this world Omega's are not treated equally so that is why I told him to leave the house so that he can see the world and understand the side of a person who is helpless, that would make him understand the feelings of an Omega.... and it worked.... in these months he stayed all alone struggled by himself, got exploited, starved and manymore and understood that whenever a powerful person gets the chance to exploit the weaker ones they do it without any hesitation and he did the same thing with Jungkook. Jungkook was a poor weak little Orphan Omega and he is the Prince so he thought he can easily control him and Jungkook being his mate would follow his every orders but when Jungkook refused to satisfy him during his ruts it hurted his ego making him to feel the urge of taking revenge from that poor child by forcing him into sex which is called rape but he had no idea about what he has done..... Yes from his deep insides he understood that whatever he has done has hurted the Omega but he never thought that he has commited a sin, he thought Jungkook is his and he has every rights on him which is a misconception.... Yes Jungkook is his mate and he has rights on him but he can't force him, he can't abuse him, he can't do all this with him, he needs to understand that Jungkook is also a person, he also has to be treated with respect.... Whatever he has done is a sin but please give him a last chance to change everything.... He has understood his fault.... I told him about his missconception that day in the basement and in this months he has REALISED his mistakes.... Please let him meet his mate and child, let him beg on his knees infront of them in demand of forgiveness.... Please" Namjoon completed.......... 

.....................................................................

I hope you liked this chapter

Please vote and comment 

I want to know your thoughts about the story and I Love to read your comments.....

Thanks for reading    

SARANGHAE 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️...........

............................................................