Distance

Flashback continues

Namjoon finally convinced Jin and ensured Taehyung's return in their home..... Taehyung was more than happy to come back home after such a long time.....

In hospital Taehyung tried several times to meet Jungkook but he heard that the Omega would freak out all the time he heard his name, even the thought of it made him shead tears that his Mate was so afraid of him that he faces panic attacks just by hearing his name. This was so shameful for him, so, after requesting multiple times the Alpha finally decided to pause as he thought that they have a kid now and everything will be alright when responsibilities would come in.... They would have to take care of their child together which will eventually lead to their closeness, but he was provped wrong when.......

Taehyung stayed in hospital for the week till doctor announced Jungkook's release....

Finally Jungkook came home with the baby..... The whole family welcomed him with great happiness, they celebrated the day with great dinner made by Jin, offcourse Taehyung was not asked to join them, well he did not even tried to join them as he knew that he was in no place to do so after the sin he commited.... He was given a little soup that night by Yoongi then after having it he went to his room......

Taehyung entered his room and the view of the room made his eyes teary..... There he saw his baby in the baby bed.... He did not waste a second and went towards him, the small bean was sleeping quietly.........

The view was so calming and soothing for Taehyung that automatically tears started falling from his eyes while his face was decorated with a huge smile which reached till his ears, he was so happy to see his child so near to him and not wanting to miss the golden opportunity he gently caresed the baby's head.... Taehyung's touches were so gentle as if he would break him if he puts a little pressure....

"Yo...you are m..my baby.......... M....My child..... See I'm your Dada..... Dada Loves you b...baby "
Taehyung talked with his child so lovingly.... no doubt that he has never talked so gently and softly to anyone.... It was a completely different feeling for him to talk with his child and whenever he touched his child..... it was different kind of sensation which he could not explain in words it was so pure and full of Love.....

He was touching his child and talking with him, expressing that parental Love towards his child when the bathroom door opened exposing a panicked Omega......

"TAEHYUNG" Jungkook shouted being panicked by seeing his rapist infront of his baby..... while the baby started crying after waking up suddenly by hearing his Appa's voice.....

"J....Jungkook.... I...." Taehyung could not complete his sentence when Jungkook rushed towards him and pushed him so hard making him fall on the floor..... for sure Jungkook applied his full force as it made a True Blood Alpha fall down afterall his Motherly instincts said him to protect his baby from the Alpha.... no matter that the said Alpha was the father of the baby.....

Jungkook took the baby on his lap and ran outside the room screaming Jin's name....

"Appa.... Appa....." Jungkook called for Jin.... and in no time Jin came their running towards the Omega who was trying to make the baby calm but by his facial expressions it was clear that he himself was scared to death.... By seeing Jungkook's condition Jin could sence the situation a bit....

"A....Appa h...he....h....he tried to.....hu....hurt my....baby..........m.....my baby...... Please.....please Appa save us...." Jungkook said while stuttering in fear.......

Jin's eyes became dark purple in anger..... as he saw Taehyung coming out of the room while calling Jungkook's name..... He just went towards the Alpha and slapped him hard across his face making him face towards his left..... Then again a slap landed on his face but this time on his left cheek.....

"You dared to hurt my grandchild.mmmm how dare you..... Fucking bastard....." Jin said to Taehyung.....

"No Appa no.... W....Why will I hurt my....O....Own child..... I just came to my room to sleep.... T....then I saw him sleeping..... So I was just.... ta...talking with him.... Please trust me I did not..... hu....hurt him...." Taehyung said while crying his heart out.... He was hurt.... He could not believe that his Appa was accusing him for hurting his own child..... His small little baby..... whom he was afraid to touch inorder to not to break him.... That little pup of his...... he could not even imagine touching a little harder and here his Appa was telling that he was about to hurt him..... It sounded very alian for Taehyung.....

"I DON'T FUCKING TRUST YOU..... ONE WHO CAN RAPE HIS MATE CAN ALSO HURT HIS CHILD..... FUCKING RAPIST......" JUNGKOOK said to Taehyung..... bursting out in anger..... Well it was true that his body was shaking vigorously in extreme fear and Anger but still he won't keep quite anymore..... He don't want to remain a quite fragile Omega anymore..... he wants to talk for himself and his baby.....

Jin quickly went towards the other Omega and carried the child in his arms and handed him to Namjoon who already arrived their after hearing all the loud voices along with YoonMinSeok.....

Jin then tightly hold Jungkook in his arms who was about to collapse after the sudden outburst and made him sit on the bench nearby..... and Jimin went to them to hold his soulmate.....

Taehyung was freezed on his spot after listening to his Omega's words.... it was like a knife was stabbed right on his heart..... It was hurting him, hurting him so damn much.... He knew that he deserve it but still could not take it anymore.... it was so hard to be treated like this by his own family..... Nobody trusted his words as Namjoon slapped him and said....

"I convinced your Appa thinking that you will improve but what you did....." Said Namjoon.....

Namjin said a lot of things to Taehyung making him cry silently....... then they took him to a dull and dark room throughing him on the floor and locking the door after saying that he won't be getting his breakfast and lunch the next day....

It was so hard for Taehyung..... He could not imagine his parents treating him like this......
He never in his life thought that this day would come.....

He wanted to start a family with his Jungkook but it seemed like their was a huge DISTANCE created between them by none other than him.....

.....................................................................

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.....

THANKS FOR READING.....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT......

SARANGHAE ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜..........

......................................................................