Reveal

Namjoon was working on his home office when he recieved a call from his husband asking him to come to Taehyung's bunglow with Yoongi and Hoseok....

He heard the serious voice of the Omega which was quite rare unless the situation in really concerning....

"Yes we are coming" he replied

But he did not informed Jin about the situation of their home........

............................

Namjoon reached the destination along with Yoonminseok as he could not leave the Omega alone in the mantion....

After the true blood rand the doorbell.... He was welcomed by his mate who was looking dead serious and really angry.... They silently followed him.... Jin did not noticed the small figure walking behind YoonSeok till now so he just took all of them to the living room and made them sit on the couch where Taehyung was already sitting with his head hung low....

Their the Luna finally saw the other small Omega sitting on the couch all curled in the corner.... So he glared at Namjoon in anger and also gave a questionable look that why his Alpha brought an Omega with them whom he don't even know to such a serious family matter.... Namjoon understood the meaning of his Omega's look so he straightly answered him that Jimin is YoonSeok's Mate dnd their new family member from now.... Jin was still hesitant to reveal the matter in front of Jimin for which they are gathered here today.... But suddenly Taehyung spoke out in small voice to guilty to raise his head up.... "Appa Jimin is Jungkook's bestfriend " Jin was startled after hearing it.... and looked the Omega with guilty eyes.... A few drop of tears left his eyes.....

Jimin got frightened after hearing his solemate's name from the Alpha....

"W..what happened to my Kookie???.... Answer me.... What you did with him now....?????.... ANSWER ME...." Jimin asked Taehyung.... First time raising his voice to the Alpha....as he could not control his rage, he pulled the Alpha's coller in order to recive his answer.... But Taehyung remained silent while tightly closing his eyes in fear.... See how the tables turn... The True Blood Alpha who used to think that Omega's are useless creatures is now being jurked by an Omega by his coller and could not utter a word in guilt.... Too guilty to look into the Omega's eyes.....
Jin slowly removed Jimin's hand's from Taehyung's coller and gently made him sit on the couch.... The Luna bent on his knees in front of the Omega and hold his palms into his own..... " He did very wrong with your best friend Jimin....... I am very much ashamed to call him my son.... I don't know what sin I did that Moon Goddess made him my son..... " Jin could not complete his sentence as he burst out in cries.... Namjoon hurried towards his mate and secured him in his tight hug.... YoonSeok was getting a glimpse of what may be their brother has done with Jungkook.... but still they hoped that it should not be what they are thinking..... But to their badlych it was.... It was much more horrible than what they have imagined.....

Jimin was freezed on his spot when he heard what Jin said " HE RAPED HIM.... DESTROYED HIM RUINED HIM.... THAT POOR SOLE IS LYING UNCONSCIOUS THEIR..... " Jin said while pointing towards the room where Jungkook was, badly crying and thrasing on his mate's hold.... Namjoon could not register the words left his Omega's mouth.... He made him sat on the couch and without thinking twice opened his belt and started hitting Taehyung with his full force..... Taehyung was screaming on top of his lungs as his skin was tearing on the spots where the belt was touching.... He was completely soked on his own blood but still the hits were not stopping....

Till the time Namjoon stopped hitting him it was already 1 hour.... Jin, Jimin, Yoongi dnd Hoseok were on Jungkook's room talking with the Omega..... trying to wake him up.... but the Omega was not responding....

Everything was dark, nothing was visible.... he was trapped in a dark box, where he dream about himself being raped but he could not see the face of his rapist.... His Omega howled in pain but his rapist never let him go.... He was so helpless inside the box.... Sometimes he heard Jimin begging him to wake up and few unknown voices too called him by his name....

Jungkook did not get back his consciousness.....

.............

After beating Taehyung's pulp out, Namjoon dragged him towards the basement locating below the Bunglow....

The place was dark and cold....

Taehyung came here several times to punish culprits but now he himself is here to get punished by his own dad who never raised his voice towards him in his whole life....

Namjoon pulled Taehyung by his hair and threw him hardly on the cold floor of the basement.... Taehyung got hurt on his knees and elbows while his back was hardly hit on the floor causing him to scream out loud.....

.......................................

" I am ashamed of you... You are not my son from now.... I don't wanna see you again in my house just go whereever you want but don't come into our sight ever again.... You rapist....."
The words sopen by his dad still haunts him every night.... He was sleeping on his bed hugging his mate into his safe embrace but was his mate feeling safe? No he was not feeling safe in his arms.... He is still uncomfortable even after 7 years of their marriage.....

......................................................................

Double update guys.....

Please tell me your thoughts about this story....

I hope you are liking it....

Please Vote and Comment....it encourages me to write more.....

I feel very nice when you comment on my stories.... This story is but getting much votes.... Please don't be silent readers.... Please Vote.....

I will try to update soon....

Please.....Please stay by my side....

Thanks for reading.....

SARANGHAE ❤️💜❤️💜....

......................................................................