Responsibility

I called him here" Namjoon
sighed as he said those words making everyone shocked.....

Everyone looked at the Head Alpha with utter shock..... ' isn't he himself kicked his son out for the sin he commited?..... then why did he called him again when the victim Omega was giving birth ????....'

Namjoon avoided all gazes and proceeded towards Taehyung.....

"Don't think that I have forgiven you for your deeds..... Which is not possible till Jungkook forgives you.... Even if he does, I don't think I can forgive you completely.... You have disappointed me to the level which I can never explain in words.... You have disrespected my teachings..... But I want you to take responsibility.... Take responsibility of the Omega who's life you have ruined..... Today you are going to be a father.... I want you marry Jungkook and gain a chance from him to take care of Your Mate and child..... though you are not worthy of it..... I hope that you have realised what you have done and understood that how hard it is to live without support..... I hope you realised that ruining someone's life just to take a silly revenge is an unforgivable sin..... If you did, if you had this realisations.... Prove yourself, show your worth.... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR MATE AND CHILD" Namjoon spoke with mixed emotions which no one could predict exactly wat it anger? sadness? or what??...... 

By the time Taehyung was fully in tears....
"I..I will take.... RESPONSIBILITY.... OF MY M..MATE AND CHILD...." Taehyung trembled in his words.... He was very much guilty.... he couldn't raise his head to meet with his father's gaze.... he was just looking at his feet in shame and extreme guilt...........

Namjoon did not talk further as he turned back and returned towards YoonMinSeok.... They say on the chairs while Taehyung did not move from his position.... He stood their with his head hung low while tears continued to flow from his eyes making his own shirt wet....

Jin himself was doing Jungkook's delivery..... While the other four could hear Jungkook's screams from outside.... Taehyung was worried for his Mate and Child but he could not do anything.... He could not even stand beside Jungkook to comfort and encourage him.... he was not in the place to do that.... his dad was right.... He was not worthy to be forgiven or to be given a chance but he have to earn it.... he have to earn his mate's trust.... his Mate's Love.... for that he can do anything now.... even if he had to kill himself for his Mate and Children he would gladly die.... 

1 hour has already passed still Jungkook was in the labour room screaming his lungs out.... everyone was worried and looking at the door for anyone to comeout....everyone's ears were all up to hear a baby's cry and they heard it....yes they heard the baby crying as Jungkook screamed out as much loud he could bursting his lungs.... Taehyung who was standing while lowering his head, making his neck hurt in the process which he did not cared about nor he paid any attention to it looked up abrupty at the door as a smile came in his face which immediately dropped after remembering his situation right now.....

YoonMinSeok hugged eachother than Namjoon to joined them.... They were beyond happy.... Jimin was sobbing in happiness, YoonSeok was caresingnhis back with huge smiled in their faces as finally they will meet their nephew or nice... Namjoon too stood with teary eyes and smiley face by the thought that he would finally meet his nephew....  Taehyung just stared at them while crying at his misery.....

After few minutes, the door opened revealing Jin with a baby on his lap....

"Babyboy, he is an Alpha, A cute little True Blood Alpha...." Jin said with a big smile on his face which reached till his ears.... He did not noticed his son standing in the corner as he was showing the baby to his family with a teary eyed smily face.... Everyone was so happy.... YoonSeok was scared to hold the baby as they were scared to hurt him in the process.... Jimin touched the small feet of the baby whole kissing them and Namjoon room his grandson on his lap showering him with kisses....

Taehyung was looking at them, extremely willing to embrace the baby and shower him with kisses.... Today he felt a completely different feeling which he never felt before 'the feeling of becoming a father' the thought itself made few more drops of tears to come out of his eyes.... After thinking a lot Taehyung finally decided to take a look at his child.... he gained come courage and with a lot of hope proceeded towards his family who were busy to Love his Child and pamper him with kisses and hugs....
As he was about to touch his child he felt his hand jurked away with a lot of force and felt a sting on his left cheek.... he could not register what happened as it happened so fast.... then he looked up to realise that it was his Appa who jurked his hand and then slapped him....

Jin was looking at Taehyung with huge anger.....

"How dare you come here..... Get lost.... Don't dare to harm my gandchild in anyway or I will kill you at this instant...." Jin let out in full rage towards his own son....

Jin has seen his mother getting abused since his childhood.....His father killed his mother infront of him and even raped her..... Later his father was sentenced by their pack's head Alpha who later adopted Jin as he had no children.... Jin got new parents.... He never loved his own dad reason was quite obvious and that basterd even tried to molest his own son which made Jin to hate him from the core of his heart and the fact that he killed his mother made it the worst..... All these happened when he was only 10 years old....

Jin hated abusers and rapists from the core of his heart even if it is his own son....

After all these months Jin was finally happy to see Jungkook getting comfortable with the family and smiling his bunny smile even if his sorrows were hidden behind it but still he smiled.... and Jin did not wanted that smile to disapper once again....

.....................................................................

I hope you liked this chapter....

Thanks for reading....

Please tell me your thoughts about this chapter, it encourages me to write more....

Please Vote and Comment....

SARANGHAE ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜....

......................................................................