Tainted

It's been 1 week since the slapping incident.... After that incident Taehyung did not show up, not even tried to bully Jungkook or talked with him.... Well Jungkook was happy that no one bullied him or Jimin in the University in this week but it was not giving him any good feeling either, to him, it seemed like the terrifying quietness which takes place before the main disastrous storm occurs....

And his bad feelings turned into reality when.....

That day Jimin went home early due to his evening shift in the cafe he worked....

Jungkook had some notes to collect from his professor, which made him really very late....

It was 8:30 P.M. and all the stars were hidden behind the musky sky of August.... The road to his dorm was very dark.... Their was only a single lamp post with a dim light....

Usually he returns home before sunset but today it was really very much late.... The lonely steet was making him afraid.... He was feeling as if someone was following him.... But he shrugged it off.... thinking it as a simple overthinking.... But sometimes people gets confused between sick sence and Overthinking....

Yes, shrugging the thoughts away and choosing to return back through the same road was the worst decision he made in his life that day.... Hope he could reverse the time but it was not possible anymore....

Jungkook turned back quickly when he felt someone's presence behind him but found no one, but suddenly he felt a stinging pain on the back of his neck.... He saw black dots infront of his eyes..... and the last thing he thought before falling unconscious in the arms of the mysterious person who injected him is 'Wolfsbane'....

(Wolfsbane is a particular poison used for knocking out WereWolf, if the wolfsbane is given in a higher dose... Then the wolf may die....)

.....................

Pain and pain, he was feeling only pain, all over his body.... But the beast was not showing any mercy on him, he was just thrusting deep inside him.... His thrusts were tearing his insides and blood was oozing out from his private parts.... His forehead had a deep cut as the True blood Alpha slapped him so hard that led him to fall down and hit his head on the headboard of the bed....
He tried his best to protest against the Alpha's brutal actions but being a fragile Omega, he was unable to save himself from his own MATE..... Yes his own mate was forcing him.... ruining him completely....

"Aaaaaaaaa....hhh... Ple....please A..Alpha....... Leave... Me....I beg you.... D...don't.... do.... this to me...." Jungkook was screaming helplessly but it seemed like Taehyung could not even hear his pleadings....
Taehyung's cruel actions towards his own mate could moist everyone's eyes but here the Alpha's eyes were dry and clouded with lust and dangerous desire.....

Jungkook rememberd... When he woke up that True Blood beast was sucking and biting all over his body.... He could not see him due to darkness but he could smell his mate's smell which screamed 'LUST' he tried to protest a lot but all the times he tried to save himself.... He got bone cracking beatings, which caused unbearable pain.....

And the pain increased more when his own Mate Marked him forcefully..... It broke him from inside....

His own Alpha was using him as a sex doll to satisfy his ruts.... This thought made him breakdown fully.... Now he knows, after using him Taehyung would throw him away..... He would never accept him as his life partner..... He would throw him way with a tag.... 'TAINTED OMEGA'....

"No..no .no...no....A....Alpha....Alpha.... Nooooooooo......."

He suddenly woke up and sat on the bed.... His face stained with tears, body trembling and shivering in fear and disgust..... but suddenly he felt two strong arms engulfing him in a hug.... The hug was warm but he was so insecure about it, he wanted to push the person away but couldn't, but he was scared of the consequences, he was afraid that maybe he would have to face that horrible situation again which he faced several years ago.......... He could not overcome his trauma even after all these years.... He has turned into a living stone.....

"It's ok... it's alright.... I'm here with you....you are safe"

......................................................................

That's it for today....

I know it was a very small chapter.... But don't worry next part will be long....

Next chapter will contain detailed rape scene... So if you are uncomfortable you can skip that part.... I will give warning before the triggering topic....

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter....

Please Vote and Comment if you liked it....

Thanks for reading.....

SARANGHAE💜❤️💜❤️....

.............................................................