Taegguk

Present

It was a summer evening when a seven year old boy was sitting under the tree present on his School garden and looking at the kids who were playing with their parents....

The parents came to pick their kids up from the School, they seemed to be happy while talking and playing with their kids.... but the seven year old kid had a sad smile on his face, he was happy to see them but somewhere in his little heart he was longing for the same kind of feeling which the other kids were feeling.....
He was quietly sitting their as he had no friends, that is when he heard a voice calling him....

"Taegguk....baby...."
As soon as the kid heard the voice he quickly ran towards the direction and and jumped on the person who came to pick him up from the School. It was his father Kim Taehyung, the Alpha of the Purple Moon pack, though his father was wearing a mask but still he could recognise him which others couldn't....

"Dad... You came....." Taegguk said being happy....

"Yes baby, I'm sorry for being late....but will my baby forgive me if I give him icecream?" Taehyung asked his child who clapped being excited while Taehyung pecked his cheeks....

Taehyung took him to the car and they both went to the icecream parlour....

......

Both Father and Son were sitting on the icecream parlour where Taehyung was having a strawberry icecream and Taegguk took the vanila one....

"How was your day baby?" Asked Taehyung to his child who's smile faded after hearing that.....

"I..it was good dad...." Taegguk replied but Taehyung did not seemed to be convinced by his answer but decided to not to spoil the kid's mood right now and ask him after going home..... so he changed the topic and talked about something else with him....

After having their icecream they were going to pay the bill but suddenly Taehyung stopped and went back to pick a chocolate cone....

"Is it for Appa?" Asked Taegguk while smiling brightly....
He becomes very happy whenever he sees parents showing any kind of affection towards eachother, which was as rare as the blue moon because they talk very rarely.... At first when they used to live at his grandparent's place that time the didn't even looked at eachother but after moving to their new house atleast they talk things which are necessary and they cannot avoid it, but the kid was happy that now his parents atleast talk unlike before when they lived in the same room but never shared a single glance where talking is a rare subject..... The kid has noticed that his Appa is very nervous and seems afraid infront of his dad but he did not knew the reason.... He never asked the reason to anyone as he is a good kid and good kids do not talk in elder people's matters....

"Yes baby.... it is for your Appa.... Let's go back now and you will give this to your Appa okey? " Asked Taehyung.....

"No Dad.... You brought it for Appa.... Always you buy gifts for Appa and tell me to give him.... Why Dad? You should give it to him.... Appa says that if you give gifts by yourself then that person will Love you.... You give the icecream to Appa.... He will he very happy...." Taegguk said to his dad....

Taehyung became sad after hearing his son's reply.... "You don't know baby.... this is true that if I give your Appa this icecream he would definately have it.... but he won't be happy as he hates me.... I know I am at fault.... but still I want to get a chance from him atleast for once I need the chance to make him forgive me.... He don't even talk to me.... he does everything I ask him to do, he never argues with me, which makes me more afraid.... I do 't know how to make him Love me ?.... I do not know how to make him forgive me?.... I'm scared of his wuiteness...." Taehyung thought....

"Dad....Dad...." Taegguk shook his dad as he was not responding.....

"Huhhhh??.." Taehyung came back from his thoughts....

"Where were you lost Dad ? I called you so many times...." Taegguk said and Taehyung picked him up.....

They went to the car and headed towards their home....

................

KIM TAEGGUK

KIM TAEGGUK

SON OF KIM TAEHYUNG AND KIM JUNGKOOK

ALPHA

7 YEARS OLD

VERY CUTE AND A FLUFFBALL

......................................................................

A very short update after a long time.....

Hope you like it

Thanks for reading

SARANGHAE 💜❤️💜❤️....

................................,.....................................