Fear

Taegguk and Taehyung returned home....

Taegguk kept his bag on the couch and ran towards the kitchen where his Appa was present....

Jungkook was making lunch for his husband and child when he felt two small arms wrapped around his legs....

"Appa.....I missed you...." Taegguk spoke....

Jungkook softly smiled at the baby and picked him up....

"I missed my baby too" said Jungkook and kissed the little Alpha's cheek....

"Appa... We brought icecream for you...." Taegguk said excitedly....

"We?...."  Jungkook asked the little one although he understood what he meant by we.....

"We...means ....." Taegguk could not complete his sentence as.....

"Taegguk baby where are you????..... You forgot the icecream in the car....." Taehyung said while entering the kitchen and as soon as Jungkook saw him his smile dropped and he became scared....

It's been 7 years since that incident but still Jungkook is afraid of Taehyung..... After that incident Taehyung did not even touch him unless it's an mistaken one or pretending one but still the fear of Taehyung in Jungkook's heart kept increasing day by day, now Jungkook became like a mashine, he does whatever he is told to do, he just be himself infront of his little son but to others he is just a broken mashine.....

Taehyung saw Jungkook's condition but did not say anything, he just kept the icecream in the fridge, which was melted and came towards Jungkook to pick Taegguk as the kid was in his lap while his hands were shaking, he may  loosen his grip  and make the child fall down in this way....

As Taehyung was about to take Taegguk from Jungkook's lap he became more scared, he thought that Taehyung came to harm him or his child, his mother sence made him concious about the situation and he reacted....

"N..no...." Jungkook moved back when Taehyung was about to take the little Alpha's from his lap.....

"What happened?.... He needs to change.... he just returned from school..... I will bring him to you after giving him a bath.... Why are you taking him away?" Asked Taehyung.....

Jungkook gave him the child after looking at the True Blood Alpha for sometimes....

Taehyung took Taegguk and went to the bathroom for giving him a bath and himself getting freshnup too....

...........

"Dad.... Can I ask one thing ?" Asked Taegguk.....

"Yes baby ask me....." Replied Taehyung....

"Why Appa refused to give me to you when you were going to take me from him.... in the kitchen ...." Asked Taegguk....

"It....it's nothing baby..... it's just your Appa really missed you a lot I guess....." Taehyung said softly smiling towards his son, trying his best to hide the truth from him.....

Taegguk nodded in reply and smiled at his Dad.....

They played in the bathtub with bubbles and splashed water at eachother.....

Laughs and giggles could be heard from the bathroom where the father son dup were playing with water and bubbles forgetting about everything.....

..............

Taehyung dressed Taegguk and went to the bathroom for taking a bath as he was already wet after playing with Taegguk.....

Taegguk was sitting on the bed while Taehyung's phone started ringing..... At first he ignored it but then the phone again started ringing..... Taegguk went towards the phone and picked up the call....

"Hello....." Said Taegguk.....

                        "Baby it's me 
                               Grandpa..... How
                                                 are you ?"
                                 Said Namjoon.....

"I'm fine grandpa.....
I missed you a lot....
How is granny,
Chinchim uncle,
Hoho Uncle,
Meow Uncle?"

                                   "They all are fine,
                            Baby is you Dad and
                            Appa?"

"Ummmm.... Appa is cooking
and Dad is bathing....."

                             "Okey dear actually I
                       called to tell you that
                    you guys are coming here
                        today night, your work
                        is to convince your
                       Appa and Dad, okey
                         baby? Can you do it for
                        Grandpa ?..... "

"Yayyyyyy..... Okey grandpa
I will convince them......"

                                 "Okey baby tell    
                 Dad to call me back after
                 coming out from shower"

"Okey Grandpa"  Taegguk said and cut the call..........

.............................................................

This much for today......

Let's meet in the next chapter

Till then Thanks for reading

SARANGHAE ❤️💜❤️💜.....

............................................................