I called him here

Taehyung was sitting on his room when he heard a knock on his door.... He surprised to hear the knock as he had no friends nor anybody knew him from here..... Shrugging his thoughts away the Alpha opened the door very cautiously..... He was about to attack the intruder but stopped when he noticed Eunwoo, his childhood friend.....

Eunwoo is a butler in the Kim Mantion, the beta grew up with Taehyung..... They were like best friends or even more than that.... Eunwoo was unaware of the thing Taehyung did with Jungkook, he only knew Taehyung's mate was attacked while he was pregnant and the Kim Family brought him in the mantion, at first he was angry rith Taehyung because he did not inform him about finding his mate and moreover about the fact that his mate was pregnant.... Anyhow he was happy that his best friend's mate and his pup is alright.... He tried to reach Taehyung by calling him, texting him but he did not get any reply from the Alpha..... He was scared to ask the family members but thought that he was not in the place or position to do that.... But avoiding that thought he was managed to gain some courage and asked Jin about Taehyung whom he called "Young Master"..... the Luna replied that "Taehyung is hidden in a very unexpected place which he can't reveal" As Seokjin cannot reveal the real reason why Taehyung is not with them and where Taehyung is which he himself don't know.... But as Jin know that the Beta is his Son's only true friend and really does care for him..... he cannot hurt the Omega's feeling or make him tense.... So he decided to say those safe lines.....

Taehyung let the beta in who immediately entered and closed the door.... Taehyung thought that he would be loaded with many questions by the later, he himself had many questions like 'how did you know I am here' but it did not go according to his expectations but what happened made him shock....

"Your Omega is giving birth to your Pups Young Master.... Your Magesty sent me here to inform you and take you with me to the hospital as soon as possible " Eunwoo said making Taehyung's eyes come out of the sockets..... First of all he didn't know that his Omega is pregnant and how he will show his face to his family after the thing he did.... moreover how will he come infront of the Omega..... Guilt was eating him up..... Tears welled up in his eyes but he came out of his thoughts when the beta pulled him by his arms and rushed towards the car..... He did notice tears in the True Blood's eyes but shrugged it off thinking it was happy tears after hearing the good news.... Only if he knew the real reason behind those tears...........

The car ride was silent as Taehyung was driving the car with Eunwoo sitting beside him......

Taehyung drived the car as fast as possible..... He was tensed for his Omega and his pup......

They reached the Hospital within 1hr.....

Eunwoo stayed with the other maids and butlers as only the Family members were allowed on the top floor of the Hospital which was reserved only for the Royal family...... Taehyung reached their and halted his steps after seeing his family......  

Namjoon was the first to notice his son coming towards them but did not move from his position..... He wanted to hug his son tightly after seeing those tears filled eyes of his child..... Taehyung was always treated as he Prince, which he is, since childhood.... He never had to face any difficulties in his life but in those past 9 months Taehyung went through many things..... He went through a lot of struggles and hardships..... Though Namjoon secretly helied him to get a job without him knowing but still it was very hard and challenging for him..... By thinking about the challenges his son went through Namjoon felt like crying.... He just wanted to engulf his son in his arms and keep him safe over their but he knows the sin his son has commited is unforgivable.... Even if he try to share the punishment of his son's crime still he cannot lessen it for his son.... He knows his son can never be forgiven.... But still he is also a father.... He too want his son's happiness..... that is the reason he sent Eunwoo to inform Taehyung about Jungkook's delivery.... Namjoon did not want to deprive his son from seeing his child for the first time.....

Taehyung was looking down all the time but he could feel those glares which was boring holes on his body.....
Yes those glares were none other than Jimin's..... The Omega was really very much angry to see his Best friend's rapist infront of him..... He straightly went towards the True blood and slapped him across his face almost making the Alpha fall down by his action.........

Taehyung did but fall but stumbled backwards by the shorter male's sudden force aplication on his right cheek.....

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE BITCH.... DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME AFTER RAPING YOUR OWN MATE.... YOU ARE STANDING INFRONT OF US SHOWING YOUR DIRTY FACE..... FUCKING RAPIST.....  DID'NT YOU FELT A LITTKE BIT OF GUILTY BEFORE SHOWING YOUR FILTHY PRESENCE HERE..... DID NOT YOU THINK THAT YOUR FILTHY PRESENCE MIGHT TENSE  JUNGKOOK OR HIS KIDS.....  BITCH I NOW YOU ARE SHAMELESS, RUTHLESS AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE LESS YOU ARE BUT ATLEST YOU HAVE SHOWN SOME HUMANITY WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE BY NOT APPEARING HERE SUDDENLY AFTER BEING KICKED OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE FOR THE SIN YOU COMMITED.... FUCKING FILTHY SHAMELESS RAPIST...." Jimin let out in one breath.... He was breathing heavily in full rage..... He would have ripped open Taehyung's body but thanks to YoonSeok who were holding him back.....

"I called him here" Namjoon
sighed as he said those words making everyone shocked..... 

.....................................................................

I hope you liked the chapter

Please Vote dnd Comment

Thanks for reading

SARANGHAE ❤️💜❤️💜....

......................................................................