Ruined

No..no .no...no....A....Alpha....Alpha.... Nooooooooo......."

He suddenly woke up and sat on the bed.... His face stained with tears, body trembling and shivering in fear and disgust..... but suddenly he felt two strong arms engulfing him in a hug.... 

"It's ok... it's alright.... I'm here with you....you are safe...."

"You are here?????..... You will save me???? You are the one from whom I want to be saved..... If you will protect me then who will protect me from you?????...."

He wanted to say that but could not utter a single word

He just remained quite....
Because he is ruined.... That day he lost himself fully when his own Alpha ruined him raped him...... That day he lost his leftover love for his mate....

Now whatever his Alpha told him he would do it without denying.... If his Alpha give him food he would eat it, lost his hope, lost his everything.... in simple words, he is completely ruined..... He is no more that Charming Omega.... He is no more that happy Jungkook , now he has changed completely....

Taehyung tightly cuddled him in his arms securely and murmured sweet words in his ears but did it made him feel secure.... No he was feeling completely insecure.... Taehyung knew it....and he regretted.... Damn he really regrets.... He daily makes a scar on his body with silver knife.... He cries everyday.... Each and everyday he begs on his knees infront of Jungkook..... But did it effect Jungkook in any way???? No it did not.... Afterall the things happened with him.... Can never be corrected.... He lost his everything.... Jungkook may forgive Taehyung at some point but he can never forget what happened with him.....

Tears started flowing from his eyes like a waterfall when he remembered that horrible night......

Flashback

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️....

Jungkook turned back quickly when he felt someone's presence behind him but found no one.... But suddenly he felt a stinging pain on the back of his neck.... He saw black dots infront of his eyes..... and the last thing he thought before falling unconscious in the arms of the person who injected him... is 'Wolfsbane'....

Jungkook slowly gained his consciousness and found himself in a dark and dirty room....
When the door of the room opened and revealed a muscular figure.... Jungkook immediately raised his head and as soon as the light fall on that person's face, he quickly recognised him as his eyes widened in fear.....