Treatment

Jin entered inside the room with Taehyung behind him and the first thing he spotted in blood drops on the floor.... he got startled and lifted his head to take a view of the room.... and   what he saw changed his expression from worry to anger with pure disgust....

Their were cloths scattered on the floor among which few were torn seemed like someone has forcefully taken them off....

Then his eyes landed on a sleeping figure.... unconscious figure to be appropriate.... lying on the bed.... Jin slowly moved closer towards that sleeping figure as he could predict the situation by observing the condition.... He looked closely and saw.....

Their lied an Omega on the bed, his body covered with a thin bedsheet which was stained with blood and cum

Their lied an Omega on the bed, his body covered with a thin bedsheet which was stained with blood and cum.... It was looking like some wild beast had attracted him.... Lashing, biting, scratching, hitting, sucking, slapping marks were lingering all over his body..... The Omega was in a pathetic condition looking so miserable but still so pure with the innocent look on his pale and lifeless, unconscious face............

Jin's palm automatically clapped his mouth close as his tears pooled on his eyes.... He did not waste any further moment.... He pulled Taehyung by his coller and continuosly slapped him uncountable times.... Taehyung did not protest.... he stood their and took the slaps silently.... "WH...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TAEHYUNG.... HOW C...CAN YOU DO THAT WITH SOMEONE.... DID I EVER THOUGHT YOU TO HARM ANY INNOCENT SOUL.... HUHHH.... ANSWER ME ..." Jin asked while crying hardly.... He was so ashamed of his son today.... Taehyung was an ideal son.... Everyone had always been jealous of Jin as he got such a good child.... Namjin were proud of him....they thought him to be a gentleman and always respect Women and Omegas but today Taehyung proved them wrong.... he spoiled all the teachings of his parents.... He soiled all their proud....

Jin kept of hitting and cursing Taehyung.... He was so disgusted by his own child.... His son his precious TaeTae.... his child raped and Omega and marked him forcefully.... the thought of this make him feel like vomiting....

........

Time skip after 2 hours....

Jin bathed Jungkook and did his dressing....

Jungkook got stitches on his forehead, inner thighs and Vagina.... His wounds were really very deep.... Jin was very much terrified to see them....

After tucking Jungkook on the bed he himself got fresh then called his husband and asked him to come here with Yoongi and Hoseok....

"Yes we are coming" Namjoon replied......

But he did not informed Jin about the situation of their home........

......................................................................

Again a short chapter.... But a long chapter is coming very soon....

Guys please vote and Comment....

Thanks for reading.....

SARANGHAE ❤️💜❤️💜....

....................................................................