News

Hey everyone,

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated this story, but I just need to keep you all updated with some seriously exciting news!

I've been working on updating and editing 'Heartless' and it's finally available on Amazon!!The physical copy and the ebook are now available!!! The link is in my profile and I'm so excited to share it with you!

Now I'm aware that most of you are probably just happy with casually reading this story on Wattpad and that's perfectly fine with me, I just want to say thank you for reading regardless!

This was the first story I ever wrote and it was written over lockdown when I was 14! It feels like so long ago and it means a lot to me and the fact it got so much attention is so incredible.

We've passed 3 million reads which is just insane to me! That number is unfathomable and it's incredible that so many of you are actually interested in something I've written. It blows my mind daily.

Anyway, I'm 19 now and although it's not my best work, I wanted to go back through 'Heartless', edit it and add in a few cheeky scenes that you've all been requesting.

This book means a lot to me and I can't wait to share it with whoever wants to read it!

Even if you're not interested in reading this new updated version then I'd be so incredibly grateful to anyone who'd be willing to give it a review to help me out and share how you feel about the book!

Thank you so so much for all your love,
I'll be forever grateful,
Rose xx