Chapter 33

Two days later, it was time for my mission.

Ivy had come to the house for the whole afternoon to help me look as sexy as possible. It was completely out of my comfort zone, but I was determined to do this and show the boys that they've underestimated me.

I was wearing a tight black dress, which was short and showed my curves in all the right places, along with a pair of tall designer heels. My makeup was fully glam, with gold eye-shadow, long false eyelashes and a lip plumping lip gloss. My hair was also curled and flowed over my shoulders perfectly.

I didn't feel beautiful nor did I feel pretty...I felt hot and there's a difference.

I would never usually dress like this, it all felt far too much but tonight I had a job to do and I was going to do it well.

By 8PM, Tris had arrived to pick me up. She was also wearing similar attire to me and it was completely opposite to how she usually looked.

You could tell that she truly loved her job if she was willing to go to these lengths.

"Wow Tris, you look...different." Ivy said as we opened the door to greet her.

"Don't even say anything." she sighed, looking down at her tightly fitted dress.

"You look good Tris, now let's get ready to kick some ass!" I exclaimed, far too excited than I should have been.

"Somebody's excited for her first mission." she said as we walked to the car.

"You know it."

"Well, don't get too happy, this isn't as easy as you think."

"I know but I have a plan. I'm going to make sure this all goes well."

"Good, now let's go kick some ass." she smirked, repeating my words purposefully.

~

A little while later, we arrived outside the casino. Tris quickly parked the car and we got ready to go inside.

"You ready?" she asked, passing me my earpiece.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I breathed.

We both strutted through the entrance of the casino to be greeted by large security guards, roulette tables, slot machines and loud background chatter.

Suddenly, Cyrus's voice became clear in my earpiece as we walked through the room.

He talked me through the building, telling me about the staircase up to the office and where the best places to distract were.

He told me that the man I was looking for was in his late 30's, his name was Marco Hernandez and he had a full beard with slicked back dark hair. He was wearing a black suit and was currently sat at one of the roulette tables in the far right corner.

I shot Tris a quick nod to indicate that I was on my way and she headed the opposite way.

I looked around the casino and soon spotted my target. I strutted over to the table and made sure to sit beside him.

Just as I sat down, I noticed a couple of the guys around the room in disguise. I hadn't seen Reed yet though, which was probably a good thing seeing as he'd knock me off my game.

I then focused all of my attention on the man beside me.

"Hello there beautiful." he said in a strong Italian accent, starting the conversation and making it easier for me than I thought it'd be.

"Why hello there." I said in a seductive manner, leaning my elbow on the table and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?" he asked, turning to fully face me.