Chapter 50

6 months later: The wedding

Julia's POV

"I'm so nervous." I said, staring into the mirror in front of me whilst my hair was being curled from behind me. 

"Why on earth would you be nervous? You're about to marry the love of your life." Ivy said, looking at me through the mirror.

She was stood in her gorgeous baby blue bridesmaid dress and her hair all done up and ready. 

She was the only person in the room with me apart from my makeup artist/hair stylist. My other bridesmaids were all getting ready in the next room.

It was finally the day that I'd been waiting for for over a year and I couldn't believe it was finally time. 

Over the last 6 months, life had been a little hectic. 

Ivy and Jamie got out of the hospital a couple of weeks after the accident and we were all so thankful that they were okay.

Little Jamie was the most beautiful baby boy that Ivy and Blade could've wished for. He's only 6 months old yet he's already so loved by everyone.

He looks just like a tiny version of Blade, with his blonde hair and big eyes but with Ivy's cute little nose and mouth.

He's always smiling and I can just tell that he's going to grow up to be an amazing person like his parents.

When Reed first met him, he teared up slightly. He loved kids and I couldn't wait for us to have our own.

Reed and Blade always take Jamie with them, pretty much wherever they go and i think it's just adorable.

They'd even put him in a little matching baby suit for the wedding. 

We decided to get married in Italy, where we took our first trip together and I was so glad. Sicily was just so beautiful, I couldn't have imagined a better destination to get married.

The wedding would only be small...but it'd be perfect.

"I can't believe it's finally my wedding day." I breathed.

"It's going to be amazing Jul, now let's get you in your dress!" she cheered.

I followed her into the next room where all of my bridesmaids were waiting. Dawn, Tris and Kayla all looked beautiful and I was glad that they were all here with me on my special day. 

"Oh Julia, you look so beautiful already." Dawn gushed. "My brother's going to go crazy when he sees you!" 

"She's right." Kayla said as she walked over to hug me. 

"Well she's about to look even better." Ivy said, grabbing my dress bag and handing it over to me. 

"Thank you girls. Now please can you help me get into this?" I laughed.