0:1

"The Snowy Day ❄️ and the snowwhite "

There is a boy walking towards his house after his school holding a yellow umbrella to protect himself from the snow .He is walking faster as he wanted to go home and eat his mum's homemade hot food and than sleep under his warm sheets.

He was just few metres away from his house when he heard someone is singing in that house . That grey and white double story house but that house was closed from years .He haven't seen anyone there nor he heard about it .Than , who is singing in that house .

He wanted to leave it but how ? .The voice is like a honey in the ears . So, he walk towards that house and raised his head to the top floor where the sound is coming.His eyes landed on the big windows and luckily curtain's are open.

He walk closer to the house only to see a boy sitting near the window playing piano and singing beautifully.

Who is he ?

He is wearing all white and a white scarf around his head but thankfully his face is showing. His white skin is shinning bright.

The boy is really look like an angel .

No he is a snowwhite.

The boy who is standing on the road looking at the window enjoying the view . Seriously, he never seen any boy this much beautiful ever and his voice is so angelic.

But, his eyes widen when the boy who is in the house turn to him.

Without thinking anything ,he pull his umbrella down and run away .