0:13

"Insecure ❤️ heart"

"Insecure ❤️ heart"

2 years  later

"Kookie put me down " jimin is hitting his boyfriend's chest who is not putting him down on the floor.They are actually in mall to buy some things for their room .Yes , they are living together in Jeon house.At first jimin's parents doesn't wanted their son to leave them before his marriage but seeing jungkook taking care of him like a good husband.So, they let him stay in Jeon house.

"Kookie " jimin mumbled nuzzling his face into his chest deep , because he is feeling shy .All the people in mall are looking at them .

"Baby , sit here " jungkook pecked his forehead and walk towards counters where he found a cute outfit.

He wanted jimin to try this outfit .

Jimin shyly look's down when jungkook send him flying kiss .

"Kookie you want me to wear this ?" He asked when jungkook showed him what he choose it for him .

It's , a pink sweater and a bottom with strawberry's Print on .

Jungkook nods his head and jimin smile telling him he is will wear it tonight.

Now , both are shopping some room decor's on another floor after buying clothes, when jungkook put jimin on couch and tells him to wait.

He looks around only to see how people are looking at him .He feels weird under their gaze .They are judging him .

Now, he wanted to go back in his boyfriend's arms.But ,where is he ?.

He try to look around but he is nowhere to be seen .Than he turn back and there is jungkook behind counter's but , he is standing with a girl who is smiling and jungkook is smiling too while laughing with her.

Jimin is feeling insecure , suddenly.

He knows jungkook loves him but still seeing him with this girl all laughing and happy.He feels insecure and bad for jungkook that younger is stuck with him .

Jungkook is very loving boyfriend, always takes care of him , even sometimes he forgot to eat.

"Baby" he came back to his senses when jungkook came and picked him bridal style.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked when jimin didn't reply and hide his face on his neck .

Jungkook thought he is sleepy so he didn't ask him more and walk out of mall and placed jimin on passenger seat before placing shopping bags on back seat .

"Sleep well " he kissed his cheek with a smile and pull something from his pocket.