0:2

"New neighbours -parks🏡"

"maa ,am hungry" A boy enter the kitchen where his mother is making a lunch .He jumped in and hugged his mother .

"My bunny how was your day?" She asked her son who smile thinking about snowwhite. He blushed and sits on chair when his mother placed food on the table .

"I asked you something bunny " she again asked. She always asked her son what he did today, what he ate , what teacher taught him , and many more.For her ,A mother or father should  ask these questions to their kid's .It makes kids and parents bond stronger.

Jungkook's father died long ago .Now , both lives alone.

"Jungkookie are you blushing?" She asked giggling to see her son is blushing like he found his girlfriend.

"Maa you know i saw snowwhite today .He is really beautiful and his voice "  he than tells his mother everything .But, mrs.jeon than tells him that they are park's ,their new neighbours.

"So my small bunny found his crush " Jungkook nods his head .Feeling happy that they are going to live here in same neighborhood.So, it means he is going to see snowwhite more and more.

"Good , i am happy my son but still it's your time for studies but I know my son is good in everything and topper but still keep in your mind that you are still 19 so studies are important but you both can be friends first.

But,i also heard parks son is studying online and he hate crowded area's.He is a shy and introvert i guess "She said feeling bad for parks son .

"Maa but i can be his friend right , he won't hate me?" He asked in hope .

"Yes , bunny " she smile and hug her son who quickly wrapped his hands around her and hug her back .

"Mama do you know his name ?" He asked and his mother smile .

"Jimin "

Jimin

Jimin

What a beautiful name .