0:5

"Love sick son💞"

"Love sick son💞"

Whole seoul is wrapped with  white shimmery sheet of beautiful snow.

As , today snow is falling heavy.Roads are jammed and schools , collages and work places are locked as well due to snow fall and government ordered people's to stay at home safe and warm.

In Jeon house , Jungkook is sitting on his room's window watching snow falling with pouty lips .

He just wanted to see jimin .But, he can't go out .

It's been 2 days he haven't seen him nor he heard his beautiful voice.

"Kookah"

His mother placed hot cup of milk on table .

"Why my small bunny is sad ?"She asked when jungkook rested his head on her lap and closed his eyes .

"Hmm, nothing" he mumbled feeling sleepy.

"Oh , i thought you are missing someone?" She knows her son well.

Jungkook pouted and raised his head to see his mother is smiling at him .But, her face is like she is teasing her own son.

"Maa" he is whinnig like a baby to see his mother is teasing him.

"Aishh, baby .I have to tell you something, you know parks invited us tonight for a dinner"

His eyes widen to hear this .He smile and jumped on his mother to hug her tightly.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i was missing him so so much maaa" he showerd her face with lot of kisses . Because, he is so happy  today.

"My love sick son , but first do your homework"

Jungkook giggle and nodded his head,pulling his laptop on his lap and start his homework.Next month is his  final exams .But , he is already prepared afterall he is a topper of his whole school .