0:9

"Staying over🐾 park's"

Tonight jungkook is staying over jimin's house because parks are out of town .So, he is here to take care of him and Ana is on holiday too .So, jungkook take this opportunity to spend time with jimin alone.

They both are in kitchen where jungkook is making noodles and on the kitchen counter jimin is sitting while watching him .

"You don't have to kookie , i-" he said but jungkook turn to him ,shutting him with his finger.

"You talk to much jiminshi " he smirk to see his red cherry cheeks .Awww, he likes his shy smile and his cute cheeks.

Sometimes,he wanted to bite his cheeks.

Jimin looks down trying to look away from jungkook.He can't look into his eyes when younger is trying to flirt with him.

"Kook-ie" he arched his back when jungkook rub his nose on his neck trying to inhale his sweet scent.

"Awww cute " jungkook pull back before pinching his nose making jimin more blush .But, jimin scolded him.

Jungkook chuckled to see his reaction."hyungie you know you are so cute when you blush ,hmm but you are blushing because of me right jimine "

Putting bowl on table .He walk back to the kitchen carrying jimin to the dinning area and placing him on chair when he looks up into his doe eyes  " are you flirting with me" he asked.

"Hmm ,yes " jungkook smirk , sitting on chair as well serving noddles .But ,jimin pouted and suddenly held his hand "why?" .

"Hehe , because i like to see your red cheeks " jungkook giggles ,pull his cheeks like he is an old man and jimin is a small baby .

Jimin hit his hand "eat your food kookie , and stop your flirting"

"Ok princess "

_____________

Jimin is still wide awake looking at jungkook who is sleeping so peacefully on bed with him .He slowly crawl towards him to hug him and surprisingly jungkook hugged him back , put his one leg on him .

Jimin smile and hide his face on his chest .

His heart is again beating so faster .Sleeping on the same bed with your crush it's hard .But, the feeling is so lovely .

Beautiful. jungkook is so beautiful.

"Very beautiful"

He mumbled and fell asleep on younger's embrace who smile and open his eyes.

"Not more than you" kissing his forehead.He pull him close and fell asleep as well.