0:8

"Scared of my own feelings🎼 "

Winter is gone .It, mean summer came with little warm air wrapped with fresh cold breeze because snow is still melting on mountain's.

Sun is shining bright on the sky .
As,birds are dancing happily to see the sun and cleaned blue sky.

There is a garden where jimin is reading a book .On the other side Ana is also there .

He was busy in reading the book when suddenly he heard a familiar voice .So, he looks up only to find jungkook talking and giggling .But, he is not alone .He is with a boy and a girl .

He was about to call him but stopped when he saw how he hugged the boy and than girl.

She looks close to him .

Jimin looks down feeling uncomfortable.

"Jimin hyung "

A smiling jungkook came running towards jimin when he see him there .

"Hyy" jimin smile back .

Jungkook wanted to hug jimin . Really, he is looking so cute in his white shirt and a loose pants .

He looked back when his friend jumped in wrong time "Hyung , he is my bestfriend kim taehyung and she is my cousin sister Jeon hanni and taehyung's girlfriend "

He introduced them with a smile . But, he didn't know jimin felt relieved to hear this .

If you think he was jealous, yes he was jealous to see jungkook with someone.Its almost two months they become friends and good neighbor's.

And yes , he likes jungkook.He fell for him the moment he saw him under snow watching him .same like jungkook who fell for jimin but still haven't confessed.He is thinking he will propose him on his birthday which is next week.Next week he is turning 20.

Now , they are very close but jimin is scared.because, his life is dependent on wheels and he can't drag jungkook on wheels .

He can see jungkook's love eyes for him .

But , he is scared.

"Jimin hyung are you listening"
Jimin nods his head and look at taehyung and hannie to say hello.

Taehyung and hannie both left before saying goodbye because they have a date.

"Aishhhh, hyung wait"jungkook stop jimin when he was about to press the button to move the wheelchair.

Heartbeat.

Jimin's heart is beating so faster when jungkook picked him bridal style, walking towards park house .His eyes are on him, how bad he wanted to tell jungkook that he loves him .

On the other side ,Ana is smiling bright to see them .She knows something is going between the boys .

Even , their parents knows.