0:11

"Confessions🎶"

"Confessions🎶"

Jungkook wipe his tears as he run behind jimin .He is not going to let him leave like this .He knows jimin loves him .

"Jimine stop" he calls him when he saw him entering the house. but ,he run faster and pushed the door wide .

Jimin flinched .He was about to say something but jungkook suddenly hugged him .

"Don't say anything.I know you love me .So, please don't lie this time .Why are you scared baby " as he pull back , he placed a kiss on his soft cheeks .

"I don't" jimin said pushing him away .

But , jungkook shook his head .

"Wh-at?".jimin get shocked when younger picked him and lays him on couch , hovering him .He didn't let jimin say any word as he again a kissed his forehead.

Jimin blush .

"See , you can't hide your feelings, now please tell me why you are scared and from whom ?.As, i know my jimine loves me .your eyes tells everything. Please, don't break my heart mor-e"

Jimin never wanted to make him cry .Never.

But , look jungkook is crying.

"Sorr-y kookie , don't cry " he kissed his both eyes, telling him to stop crying.

"Than , tell me , open your heart please jimine p-

"YES, I LOVE YOU, i love you kookie , you can't even imagine how much i lov-e you " he confessed looking into his eyes which are now wide and teary . Jungkook is on cloud nine .

He was waiting to hear these words .

Jimin smile but " But, you can't be with me-e "he looks away , can't look into younger's eyes whose face fell immediately.

"Wh-y?" He asked pulling himself , sitting on couch but suddenly he pull jimin on his lap .

And ,jimin didn't stop him .

How perfectly he fits in his lap .

"Baby" he whispered in his ear making jimin shivers.

"I-i , can't you see i am disabled"he push him but jungkook held his cheeks ."Kookie, don't love me , i am disabled , nothing just burden.Its true i lov-e you but i can't drag you in my life"

"It's enough for my heart that you love me .But, baby don't say you are disabled because i am here and you remember i promised you that one day you will walk on your feets" he kissed his forehead with a smile , but his heart is aching to see jimin in tears .He knows he sees himself burden.
"And you're not burden.If i have to carry you my whole life , i will .But, i will never leave you even if you push m-e "

"Kookie why? You want to be with a disabled man , you have whole life where you can find a perfect girl or a boy for you " he says but his heart aches to say this .He himself wanted to be jungkook's perfect boy .But, he has a flaw that makes him scared.

"There is no one perfect in the world.But, you are perfect for me "

"N-o" he yelled and try to get up but he fell on jungkook's lap again .

"See , this is my life always burden on someone, always need a hand to hold on." he cried .

"Baby , you are not burden , remember you are a singer and a topper in collage .You have everything what people need " he is trying to tell jimin that he is perfect the way he is .

"But , i can't walk , my legs are dead like my life" he replied touching his legs.

"I love you not your body ,love happens between two soul's .And , my love for you is pure and clear.I love you and  will always love you even if we get old, even you push me , even if I die i st-

Jimin's lower lip wobble as he cried in jungkook's arms who wrapped his arms around him , hugging him tightly.

"Kook-ie,i love you i do.Please don't talk abo-ut dea-th "he said sorry again and again .

"Than let me be your boyfriend , let me be your wheels park jimin " he said making jimin blush and smile .

Jimin feels lucky to have him .

He lost his hope years ago but now he wanted to walk for jungkook.

Jungkook is now his strength.