0:12

"Bestest happy birthday 🎈🎂"

"I told you " mrs.jeon smirk to see jungkook coming back home , carrying jimin in his arms.

Mrs.park smile and feels happy that her son found a perfect life partner.

Jungkook is best for him.

Jimin was the one who told his parents that he wanted to see jungkook.So, they invited jeons .

Jimin already told his parents that he likes jungkook from the start but afraid.Now , seeing him in his lovers arms , their parents are happy.

"Now let's cut the cake , shall we " jungkook smile kiss jimin's forehead who blushed , wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkook is still carrying him .He is not going to put his boyfriend down .

Hannie and taehyung came forward and stood behind jungkook who cut the cake with cheering's .

"Happy birthday kookie " jimin said and take a bite of cake .

"My gift" jungkook said with a smirk.

But, jimin didn't get it , so younger pull him close me , he looks at his lips than he realised his boyfriend wanted a kiss

" A Kiss "

"A kiss"

"A kiss "

"I love you " jungkook whispered, making jimin more red who is already red as tomato .

He is shy.

"I love you too kookie " he said closing his eyes , a sweet moan escaped from his lips when jungkook kissed him but with a little bite .So, jungkook wanted adult kiss .

Jimin smirk forgot that they are not alone .

He kissed him back pulling him closer by his nape .

Bestest happy birthday for jungkook.