0:10

"Proposal with heartbreak 💔"

Whole jeon house is decorated with white flowers and beautiful curtains . Because,today is jungkook's 20th birthday.

They invited every close ones even jimin and his family .They are more closer to the jeon's.

But, jungkook is most happy today not because today his birthday .He is happy because he is going to propose jimin .

Well, next week he got admission in his dream collage and now he is a big boy .

So, he can propose jimin .

Last night jimin asked him what gift he needs for his birthday ,but he said he will tell him in the birthday party .Now, he will ask his hand .He wanted to marry him in future and have kids .

"Everyone is here , jungkookie , let's go " his mother take him downstairs.

Taehyung run to him to hug him and soon his other friends came and wish him happy birthday.

"Happy birthday kookie "He bite his lips to see jimin looking so beautiful.He is wearing a light blue shirt with black pants and his white eyeliner looks very pretty on him .

"Thank you " he blushed when jimin give him a rose bouquet.

"You said you will tell me what gift you need .Now tell me what you want .I will b-

He stop him putting his finger on his lips .

Mrs.jeon smile and giggles when jungkook kissed jimin's forehead.

"Kook-ie everyone is looking "jimin feels shy but scared .

His feelings are growing for jungkook.

And he doesn't want to feel anything for him .But, how can he stop his heart .

He slowly push jungkook "jungkook go cut the cake " he said with serious face .

So, jungkook walk in the middle of hall .

He is ready to cut the cake but . First.

"Today is my birthday but i also want to confess something" he look at jimin with a smile and walk towards him .

"I fell for your voice " he kneel down infront of jimin and held his hand who looks around feels nervous to see how people are looking at him with smiling faces and some with disgusting faces.

"I fell for your voice the moment i heard .I felt like I were in heaven that day .That snowy day I found my snowwhite.My love "

"You, i fell for you Park jimin , i really really love yo-u, will you accept me as your boyfriend.But, i promise i will marry you soon and make you my husband " kissing his hands he pull back to see jimin's tears .

Tears are falling from his eyes .They both are crying.

"Will you ?".he again asked in hope but jimin didn't reply.

"Jimine , i really love you i-

"I can-t" ,we can't. Kookie am sorry i don't love you , sorry "
With that he run his wheelchair out of house with heavy heart and guilt in his eyes .

He feels bad to break his Kookie's heart like this.But, he doesn't want to ruin his life .

But, it's his fault that he enter jungkook's life and make him fall for him whose life is nothing but darkness.