0:14

"You are my whole 🌎world"

Jungkook decorated their room with painting's and other decor things lastly he set new bedsheet on bed and placed pillows neatly.

He felt proud for himself, means he is same jungkook who never clean his room nor cook but for Jimin he changed his all habits.

"I am the perfect husband" he blushed and turn back ,pulling white box on his palms .

He is going to propose jimin for marriage.He can't wait anymore.

Jimin is downstairs helping mrs.jeon in making dinner .He is just sitting on chair cutting vegetables and she is boiling some meat and noddles.

But, jimin is still lost in thought's that he didn't realise he just cut his finger "ahhhhhh"

"Oh god,that's why i didn't want you to help me" she held his hand and clean it with cotton applying with medicine.

"Mom , i am useless" he said with teary eyes .

"What ?, why are you saying this , you know if jungkook hear you he will not talk to you . Remember last time you said same thing and he got angry remember?".she said and pull back , cup his cheeks .She feels bad to see him in tears , she knows what jimin is feeling, she can see everything.But, jimin have to understand that he is everything to jungkook and most important he is not useless.

"Jiminah , you are my son now .I can't see you in pain , it's been 2 years you are with us and trust me you are everything to me to my son . Jungkook loves you and he is doing everything to make you happy, please don't see yourself any less " she kissed his forehead and see jimin is smiling but "m-aa ,i am lucky to have you and jungkook,but," he looks down " i feel so insecure, i mean i saw kookie with a girl today in mall , they were laughing and smiling.I guess they are friends. But, i felt like i am holding him with invisible chains , I felt like he is stuck with m-e , Maa, i think he should marry someone who will-"

She was about to say something when suddenly jungkook came .So, she left her son's alone to talk .

Jimin bite his lips to see jungkook's questionable face but he pull jimin on his lap ,tucking his hairs behind his ear .

"You love me right ?" Jungkook asked .

"Yes , why did yo- jungkook put his finger on his lips to shut him.

"Than why you feel insecure, why you thinks low of yourself, why you see yourself less .I told you so many times jiminah that you are precious to me .You are my whole world and i don't like when you talk bad about yourself and"  Jimin is now crying feeling stupid .He was about to touch his cheeks but jungkook held his both hands and placed on his heart "My heart is only yours and you are saying i should marry someone, seriously"  he is holding his hands tightly, feeling hurt .

"Kookie am sorr-y "  wiping his tears he hugged his boyfriend, while saying sorry again and again.

"I can't live without you , and y-

"N-o no baby , honey , please look at me" jimin cupped his cheeks ,kiss his tears" am sorry , i was just stupid, i also can't live without you .I can't even imagine one second without you kookie " he said, their heart's  beating on same rhythm. same emotions, same pain , same love .

Both, feel the same .

"If you want me to forgive you than marry me "

"W-

"Park jimin will you marry me "he pull same white box and open it .

A ring .

He was going to propose him tomorrow on the beach .But , now he have to tell jimin that he is not less and he needs him only him .

"I want to stuck with you my whole life, will be marry me "

"Kookie , am sorry " jimin bite his lips stopping himself from crying .But, jungkook hug him rubbing his back .

"I will marry you , i will kookie "