0:15

"Happy little family"

EPILOGUE 🐾

Jungkook sighed as he watched his mother sit at the kitchen table, looking weak and tired. She had been battling an illness for the past few weeks, and Jungkook had been trying his best to take care of her. But seeing her still trying to do household chores despite her condition made him frustrated.

"Maaa, I told you not to work," Jungkook scolded gently as he approached his mother, placing a glass of orange juice in front of her. "You need to rest and take care of yourself. I can handle everything around the house.
"His mother pouted, giving him a weak smile. "I was bored lying on the same bed all day, and you just came home after work. Go take some rest, son," she insisted, patting his hand lovingly.

"Ok, but  where is my daughter ?" He looked around and calls his daughter.
Jeon Ari jikook's daughter, she is 3 years old always run here and there like a bunny"She is with jimin " He smile and walk upstairs towards his room.But , he stopped on the door to hear Ari's giggles mixed with jimin's .His two babies.He opens the door but get shocked to see jimin on his feets and ari is helping him to walk.What ?.Jimin is walking.It's been 3 years jimin is taking medication's and doing exercises."mama walkii wakiiii" ari is telling jimin to walk faster .She is very caring towards her mother more than her father.Jimin smile and walk with her feets to feets when his eyes landed on his husband who is looking at him with teary eyes "Paaa paaa ook mama walkii" ari tells her father who just jumped on jimin and hug him.
"I told you , you will walk one day .I am so happy " he pull back and picked ari and hug her too " you are lucky for us , bubu , my Ari " he kissed her cheeks.She giggle and tell him to kiss her mother told.Jimin blushed when his husband came closer to his face and kissed his forehead "now you don't carry me" jimin said but "Who said , i will carry you whenever i want baby because you are my first baby so i am used to it hehe" jimin pinch his nose and hug him pulling ari into a hug.Mrs .Jeon is standing on door with a proud and happy smile.She is also taking care of jimin and seeing him on feets she feels happy and emotional."Maaa come here " jimin calls her mother , pulling her into a hug.Their small happy family.

The End 🔚

FEEDBACK

COMMENTS 🐾

🎉 You've finished reading ❝ᴡʜᴇᴇʟs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 𝒜 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝓌𝑜 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈❞ 𝑱𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌✓ 🎉