0:6

"Excited bunny 🐰"

"Excited bunny 🐰"

Clothes are everywhere on the floor .As , our bunny boy is confuse standing infront of the mirror with two sweaters holding in his hands.He can't choose which outfit he should wear and he also made a gift for jimin. Because, at this time all the shops and online stores are closed for a week .So, he can't go out to buy something pretty for him ,so he thought to draw his picture and give it to him as a present .

Remember jungkook is really good in drawings and arts.

"I always sees jimin in white , grey and pretty light colour's .Hmm "he smile and picked light pink fluffy sweater with white trousers and a long brown coat with timberland shoes.

After wearing his outfit.He went downstairs where he saw his mother is ready wearing beautiful coat with pencil Skirt.

"Let's go maa" he jumped in excitement dragging his mother out who laughed to see him happy and excited.

Jungkook is so excited tonight.

"Park house "

Mr.and mrs.park , both are sitting on dinning table .when door bell rings so,mrs.park order Butler's to open the door .

"Welcome" Butler's welcomed mrs.jeon and her son who hesitantly looks around to get amazed by the modern furniture and expensive painting's . Everything screams richness.

Mrs.park hug mrs.jeon and tells her to sit with them on dinning table.

When her eyes landed on jungkook"have a seat " she smile and jungkook smile back after bowing a little .

Soon ,maids came with a lot of food and drinks.

"Thank you for inviting us for  dinner " mrs .Jeon said but mrs .park shook her head telling her that it's pleasure to meet her and her son.

Now , they are talking about something but jungkook is uninterested .He is looking here and there trying to see jimin .

But , he is is here ?

He pouted and looks at his mother who is busy with mrs .park.

When mr.park see him looking upstairs .He smile but something is hiding behind his smile .

"Ana , please show jungkook jimin's room" he said to jimin's care taker who nods her head and take jungkook upstairs.

Jungkook is now nervous hugging jimin's picture which he only draw it for him.

He smile when Ana open the door and .

What?