Mjolnir - Part 2

"I need my file! Fury will have my ass if I don't finish this debrief," Sam groans in defeat. "I mean, seriously, who the hell leaves a hammer on the coffee table?"

"Don't know what to tell you," Steve shrugs. "You've pretty much asked everyone, no one can lift it. I barely got it to move."

"It's just bad manners," Sam rants, "There's a million other places to put hammers, but on top of my case file is not one of them!"

"Will you quit complaining?" Bucky interjects. "You're just gonna have to wait until Thor comes back. You shouldn't have left it there in the first place."

"You're telling me there's not a single person in this Compound that's worthy?" Sam rhetorically asks the room. "Earth's mightiest heroes, my ass."

"Hey, guys, have you seen-" You stop in the doorway, craning your neck. "Oh, there it is!"

You sigh in relief, lifting Mjolnir to get one of the books pinned beneath it. You grab the book and place the hammer back down on top of Sam's case.

Sam's jaw drops, staring at you with comically wide eyes. Bucky beams with a proud, sly grin, "Can't believe that's my girl."

Steve looks at you in shock, "Do you realize what you just did?"

"Oh, right!" You playfully slap your forehead and pick up Mjolnir again, taking it off the coffee table, "Sorry, bad manners."