Chapter two - Sophie's Pov -

At the lunch table, Sophie found her seat to be right next to Keefe. Oh great, Just act cool Sophie. She thought with a sigh before plopping next to him. "Foster, Foster, I get that you're disappointed because your seat isn't next to The Fitzer over there." He gestured over to a smiling Fitz. "But ya still got me so could ya be a bit nicer?" He laughed but she could sense a hint of sadness. She looked around at her friends all laughing, especially Fitz with his grin.

"I'm not too disappointed Keefe" She tried to reassure.

"Oh don't worry, I know you just can't resist me."

"Nah, I'm just sad that I have to see your face again." She snarkly fought back before nudging him in the shoulder.

Laughing to lighten the mood, she looked over at Fitz trying, - but failing - to hide his jealousy. But the moment she noticed it, he quickly changed his demeanor. "So, did Biana tell you all about the amusement park idea I had?" Dex started with his dimples flashing in a huge smile.

"That was your idea?" Tam said confused.

"Well, yeah. I told Biana to tell you guys since I couldn't find ya" Dex replied shrugging.

"I was told that this was the 'queen herself's' own idea.." He glared at Biana

"Oh- uh..." She flushed.

"Looks like someones blushing~" Linh added with a giggle.

Sophie laughed and everyone followed after having a good time and chatting.

. . .

When she arrived back home, Sophie heaved a sigh before locking the car and entering the house. Grady didn't seem to be home yet but she saw Edaline busy cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom! I'm back from school."

"Ah! Welcome home, sweetheart. Food's almost ready but could you please feed the horses out back?"

"Of course mom, lemme just change."

Sophie lived near pastures with her parents while Jolie married Brant and left the town. They took care of horses, chickens, cows and more and it was Sophie's responsibility to feed them.

She turned for the stairs and started climbing up. When she got to her room, she shut the door and dropped her bag. Going over to her desk, she opened her scrap book and saw all her memories with her friends. From when they were young, to the silly hangouts they had, all the way up till the last sleepover. When she looked over at the picture of her and Keefe in their blankets and hugging each other she blushed. Why can't I get him out of my mind? She thought to herself.

"Sophie, you done yet?" Edaline called from downstairs.

"In a second, sorry." She replied as she closed her book and started changing.

{A/N: I'm not sure if the random Keefe mention was good enough. I'm still trying to improve my writing :'). Anyways hope you enjoyed! Make sure to drink plenty of water and get lotsa sleep. Ly! <3}