Chapter Six - Sophie's pov -

It was Sunday morning. Sophie had slept all Saturday and was grateful the hangout at the amusement park would be on Sunday instead. Warm sunshine shone through her window and she fumbled through the covers and checked the time on her phone.

8:56 am 

Shoot! She thought. They were supposed to meet up at 9:00-9:15 at Biana and Fitz's house. 

Before she could jump out of bed she heard a small knock on her door. 

"Come in!" She yelled, assuming it was Edaline or Grady. But she was shocked to see a pair of ice blue eyes walk in instead.

"Wait, Keef- Get out!" She screamed covering herself with her blankets. She wasn't wearing a bra and was instead in a tank top and shorts. 

"Eek, sorry!" He screamed, slamming the door just as quickly as she yelled. 

"What are you even doing here!?" She shouted, as she rushed to her closet to put on something more appropriate. "How did Grady even let you in?"

"Funny story-"

"Keefe!" 

"Fine fine. He left for some important meeting. Edaline let me in."

"Ugh, Keefe. I just woke up."

"I can tell Foster. You have that cute when angry face on right now, right?"

"KEEFE!" She rolled her eyes and emerged from her closet in proper hang out attire: A blouse, skirt, jean jacket, and some quaint shoes. 

"Can I come in now?"

"I guess.. I still have to brush my teeth and stuff."

"I'm coming in!" He announced before doing an over the top grand entrance into her room. She looked at him through her mirror. He had on a simple tee matched with a leather jacket and jeans. With his tousled hair, and cocky grin, Sophie almost blushed and had to turn away.

"Can't resist to check me out, huh Foster?"

"Get over yourself!" She snapped back and turned with a humph.

She watched him gaze on her attire but then stray to her lips. With her cheeks on fire, she coughed and and started to walk out of the room. "Lets get going then. Are you driving me there?"

"Yeah," he replied and followed her downstairs.

. . . 

Sophie and Keefe pulled up the the Vacker's home. Their large mansion overlooked the mountains and had a beautiful shimmering pool and lake. It was a architectural wonder that combined both Modern-Maximalisim and Luxurious Gardening. 

When the entered the grand hall, Biana rushed up and greeted her and keefe. 

"Eek! You guys are finally here! I won't mention the fact that you two came together don't worry." She added mumbling with a wink. Sophie flushed and couldn't tell what Keefe's reaction was. "Yeah, yeah... is everyone there?"

"Yep, we're all waiting for you two."

Great. She thought to herself silently.

Following Biana, Sophie and Keefe met up with Fitz, Dex, Tam, Linh, and Marella. When they all sat down to go over the agenda for the hangout. (Fitz's Idea) Biana did a head count and explained the budget for the day.

"Alright so there is 8 of us, including me, and our budget limit is $500. Thanks to Fitz" She grumbled while her brother grinned. 

"Can't waste too much money." He shrugged.

"Anyways.. There is no entry fee. Thankfully. Therefore, we can buy 50 tickets each for $30 dollars. So everyone gets to choose 5 rides or games. That leaves us with $260 for food or anything extra, so you guys gotta spend wisely. Which isn't my favorite thing to do..." She mumbled again.

Once everyone agreed, they all hopped into 2 cars: Biana, Fitz, Dex, and Marella in Fitz's car. Sophie, Keefe, and the twins in Keefe's car.

Off they were! To have a fantastic day at Amusement Park! Let's hope nothing bad happens.. Sophie silently wished.

{A/N: That was actually a lot of fun to write. Which is probably why I'm posting two parts on the same day. Crazy right? I told ya that posting schedule would be wack :') I have some fun ideas for the amusement park chapters so comment on some things you might want to see! Anyways, make sure to drink plenty of water and get lotsa sleep! Ly <3}