Chapter Four - Sophie's pov -

"What's going on here?!" Grady yelled as he barged through the room. His deathly glare sent a chill throughout her body and she felt Keefe scrambling to get off of her. Before she could respond, Grady eyed Keefe and said, "I heard screaming but Eda said you were probably playing. But soon it got louder and I heard thumps and I couldn't sit by. Now I see this?! What game are you playing with me Sencen! Where is that homework!" He said folding his arms and pinching his nose bridge. 

No matter what they said, Grady insisted that Keefe should go home. When he did, Grady sat down to have a long talk with Sophie.

"Dadddd" She groaned, trying to fold her hair over her face.

"Don't 'daddd' me Sophie. We have some talking to do."

"But it wasn't even like that! We were just playing, as friends do."

"Right, so friends play on top of each other and almost kiss?"

"We didn't almost anything!" She yelled flopping on her bed.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He said sternly.

She looked over and her cheek were flushed with embarrassment.

"Sophie, kiddo, you are almost in your Junior year. Soon senior, then college."

"Don't remind meee" She groaned. School had never been her most favorite thing in the world.

"As I was saying, this is the time when boys put themselves out more. I would know since I am one. And when that happens, certain things happen with girls."

"You're saying I'll be a boy-centered sassy girl?!" 

"I never said that, I'm saying, people like Keefe shouldn't start a relationship with you when you're so young. I love Keefe, but what I saw today could not be beneficial to your education while you are still so young."

"So you're saying I should not try to date boys until I'm older?"

"Essentially, yes."

"Alright, fine dad. Is that all?"

Grady sighed, "Sure kiddo. I'll let you go sleep now, goodnight."

"Good night Dad."