Chapter Eight | Sophie/Keefe

{A/N: For this chapter I'll do three parts, Sophie/Keefe, Fitz/Biana, Tam/Linh (Idk how to write from the perspective of Marella or Dex sorry :'(. Each of these parts will have only one person's pov. But It'll include some of the other persons feeling's. I hope you understand :')}

Sophie's Pov -

As Keefe dragged her away, she looked back at her friends and rolled her eyes. She started to match his pace and they explored the fun games. 

"C'mon Foster, let's go run them clean!" He said, pumping his fists. 

She laughed and replied. "Keefe we only have 50 tickets. Plus we still need to spend like 10 each for the Ferris wheel ride at the end of the day. And-"

"Foster Foster, relax a little! There you go being all cute and logical" He interrupted.

They stopped in front of a ring toss game and Keefe grinned. This is gonna be a long day. She thought before sighing and nodding her head. "Yessss! LETS WIN SOME GAMES!" He yelled before dragging her over to the stand. Almost tripping again, they looked up at the big prizes: A giant teddy bear, a weird looking horse, and a cute panda. 

"Could I get the- never mind that's childish.." Sophie started, and pulled her hair in front of her face.

"Oh come on!" Keefe groaned before holding her shoulders and looking into her eyes with fierce determination. "Nothing is too childish, its an amusement park! Which prize do ya want? I'll earn it for you."

She looked up, pulling her gaze away from him. "Could you win me the cute panda?" She asked, blushing from embarrassment. 

"Say less!" He replied before marching up to the employee and spending some of his tickets. She watched him fail on the first and second tosses, but then he nailed the remaining 8, earning him enough to get the panda. Her jaw was open when he arrived back with the cute pink panda stuffed in his arms. 

"Wow Keefe, didn't know you could do it." She applauded with a smirk.

"I have many hidden talents." He grinned before handing her the stuffed toy. 

. . . 

By the end of the set time, Keefe had won Sophie a panda, stuffed bear, unicorn blanket, and 3 small ducks. All random stuff, but she loved them all. They agreed to share the panda since they both loved it and spent the rest of the time eating hot dogs. This was fun... She thought as they walked to the Ferris wheel to meet up with the others.