Find Me (ot8 - skz)

content warning: sex, sharing, degrading language, multiple penetrations, dom/sub

word count: 7722
—————————————————————————

You knew it was a bad idea to challenge your boyfriend's ego, but doing so was just so much fun that you often couldn't help it. You lived for teasing him and being a brat. Usually, he'd spank you and make you cum until you couldn't think as a punishment.

So earlier today when he'd made a comment that nobody could make you cum like he could, you'd jumped at the chance to reply, "I bet the other guys could." You had expected him to prove that he was the best by fucking you senseless. Instead, he had suggested that you test that theory.

So now, you stood in front of all 8 boys while Chan explained the proposition to them. Some looked at you hungrily like they couldn't wait to try to fuck you better than him. Others looked afraid that Chan might bite their heads off if they even dared to lay a single finger on you.

Most eager was Han, though. He'd flirted with you since the day Chan let you move in. His hands covered his crotch, and you smirked knowingly at him. You weren't surprised that even the idea of being with you had him hard. You were sure that you'd heard him masturbating before while crying out your name. You weren't mad, though. You were secretly just as excited to know what he felt like. You'd imagined it before when he'd brush behind you in the kitchen and graze your lower back...when he'd sit beside you on the couch and put his arm around you. One time, he was feeling extra risky and even squeezed your bum on their way to the stage. Now, he bit his cheek to try to hold back his growing erection and you eyed him impatiently. You hoped he was first in the room with you.

"Anyways, those are the rules," Chan finished explaining. You hadn't listened at all. "Does everyone agree?"

They all nodded, and Chan came to stand beside you again. "Once you find me, I'll let you come a dozen times, baby," he growled before pressing his lips to yours. You knew he was claiming you in front of the others. They may have been given a pass this evening, but Chan still owned you.

"What if I like them more," you teased him.

Chan yanked your hair back to force you to look up at him. "You won't. Your pussy is mine, baby. None of them can make you feel like I do." He slapped your ass over your leggings and you yelped. This was the type of punishment you enjoyed from Chan.

You turned to look at the others; some had red faces from shyness around witnessing Chan dominate you so publicly and others were as hard as Han. They'd never seen Chan behave that way to you. They only ever saw his sweet caring side, but now they'd been invited into your world.

Chan backed away to stand beside the members with dark, lustful eyes.

"Strip," he ordered you.

You'd expected him to undress you, or at least assumed the first guy would. Your heart raced in excitement at the idea of showing off Chan's property to the others. You tore your shirt off, exposing your pink lacey bra that Chan had picked out. It was so fucking kinky that he had wanted to dress you for his friends. It was like he'd wrapped you as a gift for them. They all looked eagerly at you...except Han. He looked at the floor which confused you. Shouldn't he have been the most excited to see what was underneath your clothes?

You then shimmied out of your skirt and let it fall to the floor. You kicked it towards Changbin who watched it arrive at his feet with wide eyes. Chan had chosen a matching thong, and you knew they thought you looked good. You did a turn and Chan bit his lip and shook his head as he watched you parade yourself around for the guys. More than one was palming their crotch.