Wedding Night (Chan)

content warning: so fluffy that it makes me gag

word count: 2134
—————————————————————————

"Ready?" Chan grinned eagerly.

"Yes," you laughed as you prepared yourself.

Chan squatted down and scooped you easily into his arms...huge, heavy white dress and all. He pressed his lips gently to yours as he carried you through the doorway.

"Now we're officially married," he hummed, his eyes still closed as his lips upturned happily.

"Oh, now we are? I thought it was when we said 'I do'," you giggled.

Chan swayed back and forth with you in his arms. His muscles must've been built just for this moment on this night.

"I never want to let you go," he murmured sweetly.

"I never want you to," you replied, feeling as happy as you've ever felt in your life.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and lowered his head to yours. His sweet musky scent felt like home. You leaned forward just enough to graze his lips with yours.

"Take me to bed Chan," you whispered. His eyes met yours, and the same feverish desire you felt consumed him, too.

He stood tall as he carried you, and even though you weren't new to sleeping with Chan, you felt nervous. This would be your first time having sex as husband and wife.

He gently placed you at the edge of the bed. He stood between your legs that had subconsciously opened to make room for him.

"How did I get so lucky?" he mused. His eyes twinkled like the stars when he looked at you. Your heart swelled and you pulled him closer to you.

"I think I'm the lucky one," you murmured, sitting proudly to reach his plump bottom lip. You sucked it between yours and he sighed prettily for you.

His beautifully calloused hands reached for your legs. He raised one, the fabric or your dress pool waist as he did so. His hands caressed from your exposed thigh, down to your calves, and even further until he reached your ankle. He undid the clasp of your heel and did the same with the other before placing the shoes delicately on the ground.

He kept one of your legs raised and brought it to his shoulder where he'd grown so fond of having it. He kissed your ankle as he stroked a hand down your thigh, teasing your center, before bringing it back down to the bed. You released a breath you hadn't noticed you'd been holding.

You rubbed across Chan's broad shoulders and pushed the jacket away. He let it fall down his arms to the ground where it landed on the wooden floors with a thud.

His hand raised to cup your cheek; his thumb gently caressed your flushed skin.

You allowed your eyelids to close and let your other senses take over. His smell, his touch, his shaky breaths letting you know he was nervous, too...everything about him was so endearing.

"Chan, kiss me," you begged.

Chan's other hand cupped your face as well, and he slowly brought his lips to yours. The moment leading up to the kiss stretched an eternity, but the anticipation was worth it. His lips enveloped yours, sucking your bottom one into his mouth to be nipped at. You grasped at his shirt, fisting at the fabric to pull him closer.

When he pulled away, you whined but you noticed his hands were nearly done unbuttoning his shirt. He removed it, and you fervently eyed his bare skin.

Your hands tugged on his exposed waist, needing him as close as possible.