First Time (Jeonglix)

Content warning: Anal sex

word count: 2230
—————————————————————————

Jeongin POV

I had just ended my birthday livestream when there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I called and I threw off the sash and crown to answer it. "Felix? Hey!" I welcomed him into my dorm and pulled him in for a hug.

"Happy Birthday Innie," he grinned as he rocked us back and forth. "I brought you your favorite," he shined as he extended a hand to give me a gift bag.

"Yummm!" I replied, instantly knowing he'd baked me a brownie batch with extra chocolate chips that were just a little burnt. It had become a birthday tradition for him to make them for me. "Thank you."

"Of course!"

Felix closed my dorm door and hovered in the doorway as I brought the brownie container to my couch to eat one. "Mmm," I moaned. "These are so good. Maybe your best yet."

I turned to offer him one but he was standing awkwardly by the door frame. "Felix, what's wrong?"

"You went out with Changbin last night for your birthday..." he began.

"Oh, shit, Felix. I'm sorry I should've invited you." He looked so upset about being excluded. "It was just such a last-minute thing."

"No, no, it's not that..." he brushed aside my apology. Now I was confused and I leaned back on the couch, waiting for him to explain. "You called me."

"Oh? Did I?" I tried to think back but had no memory of it.

"Yeah, and you asked if I'd do you a favor today..."

Oh no. Tell me I hadn't...

"You asked if I would take your virginity..."

Shit. I covered my blushing face with my hands in embarrassment.

"And I thought about it a lot, I.N.. And, I decided I would. I'd like to be that person for you."

My eyes peeked between my fingers. "You what?"

"I'd like to be the person you lose your virginity to. I think a lot of us lost it to random fans or people we didn't care about to just get it over with. I'd like to know that you had someone who loved you."

Was I hearing this right? I'd literally had a crush on Felix since before we debuted and now he was offering himself to me?

"Felix, I shouldn't have called you. That wasn't fair of me to ask..."

"But you want to, right?"

I couldn't lie to him, so I nodded. Besides the fact that I had feelings for Felix, I was the last member who was still a virgin. I felt excluded from their conversations about it now and had been thinking a lot about finding someone to, as he'd put it, 'get it over with'.

"Innie, let me do this for you," Felix pleaded with his bright, gleaming eyes.

"Okay," I said in a voice that was barely above a whisper. My heart pounded in my chest. Felix finally stepped closer and sat beside me.

I had one more bite of my brownie but I was distracted by his pretty pink lips. I raised the brownie to them, and he accepted it. I watched his jaw tighten as he chewed and ultimately swallowed. He made eating look like an art form.

"Do you want to try being a top or bottom?" Felix asked.

I blinked a couple of times. He was sitting so close and smelled so good. It was a light citrusy scent that I'd come to love.