What Happens in Vegas Pt 2 (Chan)

content warning: orgasm denial, tied up, sex

word count: 2319
—————————————————————————

There was a knock at your door and Mia groaned. She was extremely hungover and had only gotten back a couple of hours ago. 

You stood and tiptoed over and pulled it open to see a very put-together Christopher who was in black trousers and a tucked-in red v-neck sweater. You hadn't brushed your hair or your teeth and looked just as he'd left you last night...except you had put on panties and a t-shirt for bed.

"Good morning," he smirked at your ruffled stage.

"What are you doing here?" you whispered, trying to be quiet for Mia's sake.

"Don't you remember?" Christopher raised his eyebrow. "I promised you 19 more orgasms, baby." He leaned sexily against the doorframe. "I'm here to get started."

"My friend is here. She's still sleeping," you offered as an excuse.

Christopher walked into the room and shouted obnoxiously, "Mind if I borrow your friend?"

Mia groaned, "Go away."

"She seems fine with it," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes but were interested in seeing what he had in mind "Give me 5 minutes," you told him and pushed him back outside.

You hurriedly brushed your teeth and removed the makeup from last night. Your hair was too tangled to fix so you threw it into a claw clip and tossed on a white shirt and jeans.

Christopher's eyes went wide when he saw how different you managed to look in such a short amount of time. "Let's go," he grinned and took your hand.

"Go where?" you asked. You weren't dressed up like he was.

"My hotel room."

Christopher led you across the street and to the top floor of the Wynn.

"Are you rich or something?" you laughed.

The room was massive with multiple bedrooms and a living space. It looked more like an apartment than a hotel.

"Something like that," he winked and pulled you into his chest.

"Now," he whispered and caressed your cheek, "let me see what I get to work with today."

He pulled your claw clip out, and your hair fell to your shoulders in messy curls. His hand tangled itself in the mess, and he pulled back to make your face lift to his.

"Open," he ordered.

You spread your lips and he spat into your mouth. The action had you wet already.

"Good girls swallow," he muttered, and you obeyed.

"Did you bring me here to use me?" you asked, your voice hopeful and raspy.

"Is that what you want? To be used?" His hand absentmindedly grazed your chest as he spoke. Your nipples hardened under his touch.

He suddenly stuck a hand down the front of your jeans and flicked your clit. You gasped and fell forward into him.

"I can use you," he growled, sinking a finger into you.

Your knees nearly buckled from how horny he was making you already. You groaned when he pulled his hand out to suck on the wet finger.

Christopher circled you and eyed your body. "Did you wear that white t-shirt for me?" he smirked, noting you hadn't put on a bra and it was slightly sheer.