Love and Punishment Pt. 2 (Mingi & Yunho)

content warning: fluffy, breeding, multi penetration

word count: 2553
—————————————————————————

Mingi held himself against your abdomen so tightly as though he were scared to ever let you go again. You ran your fingers through his hair, and he hummed.

"It's okay, princess," you whispered. "We're together now."

Mingi readjusted and the sight of his wrists rubbed raw from trying to break the bounds made you want to cry. Yunho leaned in and kissed your bare shoulder before grabbing Mingi's hand.

He stroked his thumb across the burns. "Are you okay?"

Mingi looked up at him in surprise at the action.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," he muttered, pulling his wrist away in embarrassment.

"So you love us both?" Yunho whispered into your neck excitedly as he changed the topic to save Mingi's pride. His lips pressed gently against your bare skin, and you arched into him, placing your hand over his that rested on your waist.

"I do," you told him. "I love you both so much."

"What does that mean then?" Mingi asked. He wasn't angry or sad like he'd been earlier. He just looked confused.

"It means I love you and Yunho equally. It means I want to be with both of you."

"At the same time?" Mingi raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes." you shrugged. "I just want all of us to be happy."

Yunho seemed content to let you lay on him all day. His hand held your waist and ran up and down your side, just happy to be holding you. His lips would kiss your shoulder and back and neck and anywhere else he could reach without displacing you or making you twist around.

But if Yunho was the soft and soothing halo of the moon in the sky, Mingi was the sun. He was fire and passion, and he'd just watched the love of his life be used by 6 other men. You knew he wanted a turn. And so, you weren't surprised when Mingi pulled you from Yunho's lap to sit in his instead.

"I missed you," he murmured sweetly. "I missed that look, right there," he smiled. You could feel the twinkle in your eyes when you looked at him. Mingi always made you feel so special. You caressed his tear-stained cheek, and he melted into your touch with a satisfied hum.

Yunho did the same to you. Mingi's eyes flashed open in jealousy, but you watched as he settled and realized Yunho wasn't a threat. The three of you could do this. Yunho wasn't there to use and discard you. He loved you. He'd protected you.

Yunho moved all of the hair to kiss your shoulder again. This time he nibbled and you gasped, very aware he was leaving a mark.

The boys weren't allowed to do that, and Yunho never broke the rules. But now that you were theirs, things were different. He could claim you. He could own you. He could make it known that you were his.

"You should leave one too, Mingi," Yunho encouraged him.

Mingi nodded and placed a similar mark on the front of your shoulder exactly aligned with Yunho's on your back. You looked over and smiled at them when they finished.

"Do you like that, princess?" Mingi asked when he noticed the way your cheeks blushed.

"I..." you went to answer but Yunho's hands squeezed your tits distracting you.

"What's that, love?" he cooed.

"I love them," you finally answered. Mingi and Yunho exchanged a look, and you were removed from Mingi's lap and repositioned with your head in Yunho's again.