Gagged the Thief (Hyunjin)

content warning: panty fetishism, degradation, sub Hyunjin, bondage

word count: 1865
—————————————————————————

You were helping your boyfriend unpack after the tour. He had been gone for so long, and because of your job, you had only been able to see him a couple of times.

"I'm so glad you're back!" you enthused. "I missed you so much!"

Hyunjin left the bathroom where he was putting away his toiletries and came over to his closet where you were hanging up a sweater. He wrapped his arms around your waist, squeezing it lovingly. "I missed you too." He placed a kiss on your neck. "I know we talked every day, but I really missed touching you, and kissing you, and having you around. It's just different."

"I know it is," you agreed. You turned around and pressed your lips to his. He mewed in delight, bringing a hand to your lower back to keep you in place. "Let's get this unpacking done, so we can relax together."

Hyunjin nodded and left to return to the bathroom. You continued unpacking his main suitcase and picked up a pair of sneakers to put away. You felt plastic inside though and reached in and pulled out a baggie. It was clear so you could see that there was a pair of panties in it. Even more surprising, you recognized them. You had thought you lost them in the hotel room during one of the shows you went to.

Maybe he'd found them and brought them back for you. You set them aside and put the sneakers on a shelf. You grabbed a pair of boots as well which also rustled inside. You dug your hand in to find another baggie with another pair of missing panties.

You felt the insides of the last pair of his shoes and found another baggie. You stared in shock at the evidence in front of you.

"I'm thinking we get Thai food tonight," Hyunjin said before pausing in the doorway, his face red and full of guilt.

"Jinnie? What is this?"

"It's not what you think," he began.

"I don't even know what to think." You couldn't think of any reason why he'd have your dirty underwear in bags in his shoes.

"I just...fuck...umm..." he stuttered, trying to find a way to explain.

"Just tell me," you urged him.

"I bring them with me when I'm gone for a long time," he began.

"Why though? You have pictures of me. I gave you one of my sweaters to wear."

"I know, baby. I just...I like the smell," he explained.

You stared at him in confusion with your brows furrowed.

"The smell?" You felt shy. Your dirty underwear usually had some sort of discharge on them. He liked the smell of that?

"Yea, when I'm on tour and horny, I like to smell you when I get off."

You cocked an eyebrow at his confession. The thought of Hyunjin being so desperate that he would jack off to your dirty panties had your insides melting.

You popped open one of the bags. It was ripe. It almost made you gag. "You like this?" Your eyes watered, and Hyunjin took the bag from you, inhaling deeply.

His eyes closed in pure bliss and you watched as his dick became erect in his pants.

"So much," he groaned. He put the bag down, eyeing you hungrily. He didn't have to get off to your dirty panties tonight. He had the real thing right in front of him.

He dropped to the ground beside you and began nibbling at your neck. You raised your head, knowing what this would eventually lead to. You were eager to test out a new idea on him, but you needed to get into your headspace.