Tic Tac (Felix)

content warning: sex, humiliation kink, degrading, size-shaming

word count: 1677
—————————————————————————

My sweet, sweet Felix stood in front of me with a face red from embarrassment. He'd just confessed his deepest secret that he'd kept tucked away, buried somewhere deep in his mind, for years.

"That's really what you want me to do?" I asked. "You want me to size-shame you?"

"Yes," he coughed awkwardly and waited for me to make the first move...waited for me to indicate that I could do this for him.

Felix wasn't big by any means, but he knew how to get the job done. He knew the tricks to reach that deep part of me that made me come undone. He knew that toys were his friend. And he always made sure I came every time we were intimate, if not from his dick then from his mouth.

I attributed a lot of his growth in the bedroom to my being vocal about how amazing he felt whenever something felt particularly good. His mind seemed to keep a checklist of positions and tricks that unwound me, and he'd use them over and over to have me a mess for him. But now he wanted me to do the opposite? To hold back my moans and degrade him.

"If you really want to I can try," I told him.

"Really!" his eyes shined gleefully at me.

I nodded to reassure him, and he embraced me with a grateful kiss. I placed my hands on either side of his face and tucked his hair behind his ears. When he pulled back, I could more clearly see his freckled cheeks and it made me smile.

"Are you in the mood now?" he asked, reaching around to cup my ass in his hands.

"Yes," I sighed prettily. I was always in the mood for Felix. But this time I had to play a part, so I added, "Maybe use the toys instead. They're bigger and will actually make me cum."

"I can make you cum," he promised. "We don't need the toys tonight."

"You can try," I shrugged. On the outside, I appeared nonchalant but inside I could feel the juices coating the walls of my pussy already. My body was awake for him. It wanted him.

I strolled to our room and sat on the edge of the bed. Felix came to stand between my open legs and his hand went up my skirt right away to cup me over my underwear.

I gasped. He was never so forward. He must've been really eager to prove himself or experience this desire of his.

"Are you already wet for me?"

"Mhm," I answered, trying not to moan. "On the way up here I was thinking about how nice it would be to be fucked by a big, girthy dick. Maybe I should give Lee Know a call sometime."

Felix used both hands to tear my underwear to shreds, and my eyes went wide.

"Felix!" I gasped.

"Lee Know can't make you cum the way I can, baby," he growled.

"Prove it," I smirked.

Felix pushed me back onto the bed, and he sucked two fingers, instantly thrusting them into me. He was usually so gentle, so it was fun to see a side of him that was a little rougher.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on not moaning. I had to pretend to look bored, so I fake yawned as best I could.

"Is that all you have to give me, baby? I think a toe would be longer than your fingers."

Felix groaned and began flicking my clit at the same time which was ridiculously unfair. His ability to tease my swollen nub had nothing to do with holding myself together because of his size.