First Time (Minsung)

content warning: anal sex, stretching, sub/dom, praise kink

word count: 4852
—————————————————————————

HAN POV

I walked up to Lee Know's house and knocked on the door. My palms were sweating, and I couldn't stop myself from biting my nails nervously as I waited on the porch. When Lee Know had suggested this idea yesterday, I'd thought he was joking. Like always, though, he'd convinced me to go along with it. So here I was, at his doorstep with a CVS bag of condoms in hand, about to learn how to have sex.

I was already 22 and still a virgin. I felt so far behind my peers and had been complaining to Lee Know about exactly that at the bar.

"I could just show you," he'd slurred, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh sure," I'd rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious!" Lee Know reaffirmed. As if to prove it, he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed a bright red. "Come over tomorrow at 7."

I faintly heard footsteps approaching the door and took a step back. Lee Know swung it open and looked surprised to see me.

"Han?" he furrowed his brows. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh... ummm..." I stuttered. It was obvious that he didn't remember our plan.

"Is that for me?" he pointed at the CVS bag.

My eyes grew wide, and I rushed to hold it behind my back. "No!"

"What is it?" Lee Know asked, noticing my suspicious behavior. He stepped forward, and we wrestled over the bag for a moment before he ultimately won and looked inside.

"Condoms?" he questioned.

I snatched it back with tears of embarrassment stinging my eyes.

"Oh! Right!" he snapped his fingers together as he recalled our conversation.

"I should go," I began and tried to turn, but Lee Know grabbed my elbow to hold me back.

"I thought you wanted to learn," he remarked.

I took a deep breath and stared shyly at the ground. "I do, but we don't have to. You didn't even remember..."

"Come on in," Lee Know stepped aside, and I looked up, meeting his eyes to make sure he really meant it. Once I was sure, I walked in.

I'd been to Lee Know's house many times. He had retro 70s decor that didn't fit his vibe at all. He also had three cats, two of whom were cuddling on the couch while the third sprinted into the room, ready to defend his owner from any strangers.

"Hi Soonie," I bent down and held my hand out. The cat recognized me immediately and purred against my hand before running back to where he had come from.

Lee Know watched in amusement. "Soonie is usually too shy to let people pet him."

I smiled. To me, it was the highest of compliments for a timid pet to feel comfortable around me.

"This way," Lee Know urged and we headed down the hallway to his room. With every step, it was becoming more and more real what we were about to do.

Lee Know walked into his room and moved a few things off the bed. I remained in the doorway, frozen in fear.

"Han?" Lee Know turned around when he realized I wasn't beside him.

"I—umm— this was a mistake." The bag rustled in my hand from how much I was shaking.